Full Edition has now become Starter Edition?

Technical Support
Post Limit:
I've also reset something in your account, DjDraztik. Can you check as well?

Rate me! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Velnrak
where in my account should this be located because i have looked and found nothing. Ive checked the game and battle.net.
Same thing just happened to me today as well. Very annoying.
I'm getting the same thing and I've owned HotS pretty much since release.
I'm having the same issue. Just happened today. Was fine last night. Made a ticket and the 'answers' I got were highly unsatisfactory. I'm not sure how to fix this but its unacceptable.
I have also tried the solutions posted here and did not work for me. Even some of my statistics are missing.
03/20/2013 07:05 PMPosted by MetalLight
Just got on to play some random custom maps and got the 'upgrade now and unlock' popup. I clicked 'upgrade now' to see if that would fix the problem, and it prompted me to change my password, claiming there was some security concern. I did so, quit and logged in with my new information, and the pop up still shows up. This is very frustrating and unsatisfactory.

Edit: I would note that this is with WOL not HOTS.

Same thing here but with HOTS.

Why Blizzard why?!
Can you please help? I access HOTS from home and work, tried to reset password and still am locked out.

Thanks!
I was in between games and notice it says I need to upgrade versions; I have been playing HOTS since beta and pre-ordered it online. Tried PW reset and region switching but I get nothing. BNET says I have HOTS and I can play campaign just fine; laddering system just wont let me play.
LADDER IS NOT WORKING!!! PLEASE BLIZZ HELP US!!!! WHY UPGRADE NOW? I HAVE THE GAME FOR UNLIMITED TIME!!!!! FOR GODS SAKE!
I Have the same Issue it asks me to upgrade in order to play online HOTS
I have the same problem.

I usually play Starcraft when there's a battlenet upgrade and I can't play Diablo III.

So, today there's an update, and now I can't play offline because it says that my Starcraft is a starter edition. It's not. I have WOL and HOTS full version.

Now I can't play anything because of this stupid bug.

Please fix.
10/21/2014 05:56 AMPosted by DeltaDemon
I have the same problem.

I usually play Starcraft when there's a battlenet upgrade and I can't play Diablo III.

So, today there's an update, and now I can't play offline because it says that my Starcraft is a starter edition. It's not. I have WOL and HOTS full version.

Now I can't play anything because of this stupid bug.

Please fix.

I have the same problem here.. But mine is CE and it's definitely not starter's edition!
I have had so many problems with Blizzard and Battle.net that I have pretty much stopped playing there new games altogether. Which, considering the awesome quality of there games...is a very sad day. Unfortunately, I already made the mistake of paying 50 bucks for WOL and then again for HOTS, because I am a HUGE SC fan. But I read these forums all day long and don't find any permanent solutions to all the problems. How the heck can I pay 100 bucks for 2 games, and then because I'm forced to log on to battle.net before I can play, suddenly I am a level 1 newb and can't even play the campaign? Wtf Blizzard. Get your crap together. There is no legitimate reason why I can have every file/subfile/necessary line of code installed on my computer, yet can't play the game in offline mode because of some battle.net problem. It's absolutely ridiculous.

I tried changing my password, email, neither worked. Still tells me I have the starter edition. When I log out and back in it says I don't have a battle tag, and prompts me to make one. When I type one in, it tells me that I have a battle tag and "I'm not eligible for this renaming service." Way to force to do something then tell me I'm not eligible for it. Just play on my insecurities Blizzard. I have the following errors.

BLZBNTBGS00000026, BLZHSBGS00000026, BLZBNTBGS80000020
why does it say that I have a starter edition if I bought the whole game what the hell,am I doing some thing wrong I spent forty dollars on wings of liberty and heart of the swarm I didn't spend my money just play 5 missions and when I do try to upgrade it ,it takes me straight to the shop as if I didn't buy it at all can someone please help me!?!?! please
baconman, have you entered your Game Code in Battle.net?

"True self is without form."
Same problem. used all of the tricks you guys have posted including exiting and re-installing and still nothing. Doing the same thing again. I bought one of the originals when it first came out and it coset 0ver 60 so I'd really like the thing to work. WoL btw.
Jim, I see you have Starter editions of StarCraft II in both the North America and Southeast Asia regions. Have you entered your game code into Battle.net yet?

"True self is without form."
This has been happening to me all week l bought the full game a year ago. I can play offline just fine after a disconnect but if I restart the game without internet it says I have to upgrade.
I've been playing Starcraft 2 for a long time now and I don't mean to necro but by the look of things blizzard has not looked at this problem. I just installed diablo 3 the exact same thing is happening. I input the product key on my account and it says I have the standard edition. But when i play it doesn't let me continue saying i only have started edition. I'm not buying another key.