Custom maps not showing

Mac Technical Support
I haven't played in a long time (months at least), so I've been out of the loop a while. After updating/patching the game, I tried playing some custom maps in Versus AI and my maps were gone.

Odd, but I recall maybe I have to go into a multiplayer game and re-download my published maps. So I try that, except my old published maps aren't there anymore. So I tried firing up the Map Editor, and it claims my maps are there online, yet I can't see them in-game in any way shape or form.

So what's going on? Is there a way that I can circumvent this whole stupid publishing system to play custom melee maps that are already on my hard drive?
Try doing a DNS flush and see if it helps.

Flush the DNS
    1. Navigate to /Applications/Utilities/ and launch Terminal.
    2. Copy/Paste the following:
    dscacheutil -flushcache3. Press return.
    Note: You will not get any feedback from Terminal if this is done correctly on any OS.
    4. Then go in your Network pref pane => Advanced and click "Renew DHCP lease"
    5. Attempt to connect to the game.
I tried what you suggested but the problem persists. Maps that appear to be published via the Map Editor's management window are nowhere to be found in-game.

I know when I used to play this regularly the game didn't have a way to play melee maps without publishing them. Is that still the case nowadays?
I think there are some DNS issues reported that have caused issues with multiplayer games and map downloads.

Do any custom maps you attempt to download have this error, or ones you've published?
I tried downloading a non-Blizzard custom map, and it did appear in the Versus A.I. list of maps. I just can't see My Published maps in multiplayer to download them in the first place.
I wanted to play a custom map, offline(singleplayer), so i started up sc2 and opened arcade then went down, got my list of custom maps.

cool i was happy, right...

wrong.

So it tried to connect my to a game lobby (offline there is no way that can happen)

Is there a way to play custom maps offline, and if you could please inform me of what to click in a order. because i must be slow...
this is the worst game ever. Im trying to edit a map and it wont show up in the list. take your bloody restrictions and shove them bnet. jerk off's.