Not being Bronze makes everything more fun

Protoss Discussion
Post Limit:
Ever since getting placed in Silver, playing StarCraft 2 is just so much more fun to play. I feel so inspired even though climbing the ladder is slower than in Bronze. So, if you're a bronze player, don't give up! It's alot of fun in Silver.
Glad you're having fun :)

Keep up that attitude, we need more people with that attitude and much less QQ
You know what feels even better? Getting promoted to Gold. When I got that, I felt like I was on top of the world :D
it'll never be enough...run!
you know what feels even better Xzar? Getting promoted to Diamond. Felt like I was like, on the sun or some !@#$ like that.

but anyways promo is best feeling indeed. Your hard work finally lets you see material proof of your improvement... it really just feels awesome. gratz Calvin
I think I had the most fun in gold myself. No pressure to play legitimately or otherwise, and the other guy could do the same.

There were a few more angry people there tho...
You know what feels even better Phalanx? Getting promoted to Masters. Felt like I was actually inside the sun or some #$%^ like that.

Then I woke up and cried a bit, realizing I'm still a diamond scrub :(
You know what feels even better Phalanx? Getting promoted to Masters. Felt like I was actually inside the sun or some #$%^ like that.

lol i know that feel bro. Diamond feels so close... yet so far...

lol i know that feel bro. Diamond feels so close... yet so far...

you mean masters lol. phalanx why you no DOx yet?