Game Client Version Mismatch Error Message

General Discussion
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
Same thing here
I'm getting the same error for both SC2-I and SC2-II: Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region.
I am also getting this error for both SC-I and SC-II

"Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client"
Samething here -.-'
I keep getting this same message as well. Hope it gets fixed soon
Exactly same thing here. I just noticed that under my acc status, there's beta access, so I downloaded the HOTS update for the first time. However, i cant log in too.
"Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region."
"no games accounts can be used in this region" error
fix this ish brah!!
i see at least 400 disatisfied customers; and no real response from blizzard.
I'm still getting this issue as well.
dRoenN#388
I'm also getting this error. I tried re-downloading the client and it still doesn't work.
I'm able to close the error and login for Wings of Liberty, but I am not able to log into Heart of the Swarm.
edit: i am in the U.S.
having the same issue :(

i just wanna play the beta!
I've been left out to dry for 4 days now. Is this ever going to be fixed? Less than a month left for beta access.
I get the same error and my account must have been flagged and all i see is Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm beta under my Wings of Liberty.

Did I get the beta??

http://postimage.org/image/9unntk9lh/
I am also getting this error for both SC-I and SC-II

"Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client"
I have the same error message as well, "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region" and it also lists the SI and SII options, and neither work.
I have a similar message
I am getting this error for both SC-I and SC-II:

Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?

I did not even notice I HAD beta access until I manually looked at my account page. Could this be part of the issue? (No e-mail was sent that I can find, did not pre-order HotS, etc.)
I'm also receiving the "Error: Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?" message