Game Client Version Mismatch Error Message

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
I don't get any mismatch error in the WoL client but I cannot log in to HOTS at all, it occurs at the main menu and any attempt to login.
Hey Duo, How are you able to post in the HOTS forum? I'm getting the same issue as you, with the beta flagged in my account, but I get the limited access message when going to the hots beta forum.
01/25/2013 05:23 PMPosted by Santrega
Hey Duo, How are you able to post in the HOTS forum? I'm getting the same issue as you, with the beta flagged in my account, but I get the limited access message when going to the hots beta forum.

it is showing that you have beta access on your account page?
http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u389/Santrega2/BetaAccess_zps0ee83380.png
Mhm
01/25/2013 04:55 PMPosted by Aldrexus
Thank you all for bringing the “no game accounts that can be used in this region” error message to our attention. While this is not the error message we’re referring to in the original post, we are aware of the issue and are working to address it as quickly as possible.

So, you're saying this isn't the same old error message which was caused by trying to login via the WoL PTR number instead of the HotS BETA number? (SCII-1 vs. SCII-2)
:( damn im in Quebec right now and it - 38 degree i was hoping to playy some sc 2 to keep my warm lol :(
I was just able to log into SCII-2 when the default was SCII-1 ; but I tried this earlier and it didnt work. Something apparently changed in the background. Maybe my account was locked from trying to access it before I actually was flagged?

:/

I still can't post in the HOTS forum though... weird...
01/25/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Santrega
http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u389/Santrega2/BetaAccess_zps0ee83380.png

http://imgur.com/1thcRqQ

mine doesnt show that i have beta access but before the patch i could log in perfectly fine
I am getting Error saying I can't log in to cause I have no accounts for that region.
I can't play HotS anymore cause of it, I can post in HotS forum. It also says I have access on my account page. D: I just wanna use the temptest and mothership core... XD
Still allows me to log on to WoL though, that's not as fun anymore.
I am still getting the error too, and since officially the servers are up, what is the eta on the downtime in sc2 hots; when will I be able to log in?
time to fix this issue that has been pending for several days................

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7708411977?page=3
01/25/2013 04:55 PMPosted by Aldrexus
Thank you all for bringing the “no game accounts that can be used in this region” error message to our attention. While this is not the error message we’re referring to in the original post, we are aware of the issue and are working to address it as quickly as possible.

Thank you for looking into this. Since buying HoTS on the Blizzard store a few days ago I was able to play the beta until this latest patch, but I can't post in the HoTS forum.

I just want to know what's going on to be honest. I'm cool if it was a mistake that I got in, but after a taste of the beta... I don't want to go back!
01/25/2013 05:34 PMPosted by Sharkness
:( damn im in Quebec right now and it - 38 degree i was hoping to playy some sc 2 to keep my warm lol :(

I live in quebec too and I have something called a thermostat :P
01/25/2013 05:49 PMPosted by Thordane

Thank you for looking into this. Since buying HoTS on the Blizzard store a few days ago I was able to play the beta until this latest patch, but I can't post in the HoTS forum.

I just want to know what's going on to be honest. I'm cool if it was a mistake that I got in, but after a taste of the beta... I don't want to go back!

i dont think it was a mistake that we all got into beta, maybe it was just a screwup
01/25/2013 05:46 PMPosted by Beljoseph
time to fix this issue that has been pending for several days................

Different error opposed to the one mentioned in this topic.
I'm having this issue as well. My friend has the beta and plays fine on his computer, but I can't log into my account (which has the beta, I played before this patch) even using his client.
Yeah I can't login into beta since the new patch too. I can't even post on forums since new patch.
Same thing
I have tried logging in like a hundred times and it is not working, what kind of a solution is that? Try again when we have already failed numerous times before even posting here.