Hell's Bells (Pre-RP sign up)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 12 13 14 Next
So... "New Haven" is the 'perfect' city, except for the the fact that it's run by demons?
Yep. And almost all of humanity has no idea.
01/30/2013 08:46 AMPosted by Warhawk
So... "New Haven" is the 'perfect' city, except for the the fact that it's run by demons?
Ignorance is a blessing, paradise is hell?
01/30/2013 08:49 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Ignorance is a blessing, paradise is hell?

I wonder how may (40k) space marines would believe that...
lol if questions like these keep popping up we're gonna have to make a Q and A thread XD
Lol
So in terms the people are like the ones from saints row and gta? They freak out at trouble but in a few minutes they'll be back... And then we can have more fun!
01/30/2013 10:38 AMPosted by ImageBreaker
So in terms the people are like the ones from saints row and gta? They freak out at trouble but in a few minutes they'll be back... And then we can have more fun!

i..... don't even know how to respond to that
No, not at all. They freak out at trouble, get the police and then hide and cower until it's all over.
Eh sorry about that... suppose I just kinda put it in without thinking... In retrospect it should have been obvious that it was a dumb and weird thing to say...
No, I can see why you'd ask.
God I want kill my computer
Edited app slightly.
01/30/2013 01:02 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
God I want kill my computer

Oh? what's it done now?

I've made a couple of tweaks to my char sheet.

Also, I'd like to know what the city's like; downtown, suburbs, commercial district, slums, the whole nine yards. Given it's where my char grew up and has lived, I'd like to know the place as best I can.
01/30/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Warhawk
suburbs
Get rid of the first u.
Ha! :)

No thanks on the apocalyptic meteor shower, though.
well ummm there really isn't any divisions its just one big sprawling cityscape. you would be living i guess in the border of the town
Alright, good to know, just let me know if I'm taking things in the wrong direction once we get started.

(I was planning on sticking Tycho in the bad part of town and seeing where it went...)

Anyway, when are we kicking this thing off?
dunno i think now would be good?
Not that many people are on right now, so don't expect much activity right away. But you could stick it up anyway.