Hell's Bells (Pre-RP sign up)

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 4 5 6 14 Next
Mine have been trained for a long time. So give me a bit.
Added a weapon to my sheet
kk no prob
*ShadowFury*
Name: Xenros Korzal
Sex: Male
Demon Arm(neutral oriented): A Katana named Mortis and duel wields eight barrel Revolvers, one named Creperum, and the other named Lux.
Physical Description: Olive skin tone, brown eyes, long black hair, and fairly muscular. Is around 6' 5" is quite skinny. He wears simple brown cotton clothing and combat boots.
Devil Trigger Power: He performs something called Elemental Pulse, where he shoots a pulse of one of the following: Fire, Ice, Earth, Air, or Water. The ice encasing a four foot radius in ice. The water covering a five foot radius in water, the fire exploding into flames within a 3 foot radius, the earth being a 2 foot radius rock, and the air knocking the enemy back.
Backstory(optional): Xenros is the offspring of a devil named Rak'lin and an angel named Rhea. He was raised by his mother until he was ten, then he was trained by his father until he was fifteen. Then his parents disappeared completely, leaving him to his own devices, but the training his father gave him was enough to defend himself from the world. He is hesitant to kill the supernatural, but will kill those of the Order and the Dominion without a second thought.

"I am planning on making an Angelos as well."
I think I'll join, gimme some time to make a char.
*Dacder*
Name: Andrianampoinimerina (Andrian)
Sex: Male (?)
Demon Arm(neutral oriented): A large magnetic based machine "pistol" that fires extremely heavy bullets for it's size. Also, a claymore than can retract.
Physical Description: 6'6, 210 pounds. Muscular and large, long, straight but flowing black hair. Several odd symbols on his face, wears a black suit of armor.
Backstory(optional): Nothing is known about his early life, but he eventually found New Haven, and began wrecking havoc on the populace. He became notorious for capturing and torturing people, specifically by impalement. He employs the services of simple ape-like creatures, who have good strength but lack intelligence.

Devil Trigger Power: Time-rip. Can rip a temporary portal to another time of his choosing. The portals are short-lasting, and aren't very large, but he finds ways to use them.
01/28/2013 12:00 PMPosted by Dacder
Devil Trigger Power: Time-rip. Can rip a temporary portal to another time of his choosing. The portals are short-lasting, and aren't very large, but he finds ways to use them.

way OP son
You guys should probably limit the Available Nephilim slots ... just so people will make other types of characters ... I might actually make an Angelos though as well
New rule, after Dac, no more Nephilim, or we won't have enough of the other characters.
01/28/2013 12:04 PMPosted by darkra

way OP son
It can't kill, and it's probably only a few feet wide/tall, maybe slightly bigger. It can have restrictions when facing other chars, naturally.
01/28/2013 12:07 PMPosted by Zarkun
New rule, after Dac, no more Nephilim, or we won't have enough of the other characters.

good call
Thank ye.
umm guys i just did a tally and right now its 7 nephilim to 1 angelos. i know this may cause a bit of anger but would any of you volunteer to switch classes? that would be greatly appreciated
I'll build a second character but I am keeping Myrivene.
Not part of the Dominion by the way.
And the age is also something I'm going with....

<CrymsonRaven>
Name: Haze Kinra
Sex: Female
Psionic Power: 4
Weapons(s): Staff Blade
Gifts: Dreamstate (Allows the user to search new possibilities while asleep... Of course it's dangerous in combat, but why would you sleep in combat? It's more or less a interactive state where you are inside of a dream realm in a sense.) Vision of Time (Can see into the past, or the future... Not for long, and is weakened after it)
Physical Description: Long brown hair, hazel eyes, Seer's Marking on her arm, pale skin.
kk CR
Do the Angelos have to be with the order?
01/28/2013 01:11 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
Do the Angelos have to be with the order?

preferably
Ok I'll be finishing up my second Char shortly.
I spent most of my night doing this so I just wanted to see how it looks now, criticism is welcomed to help me get better at this.

*ImageBreaker*
Name: Tiberius Crussux
Sex: Male
Demon Arm(neutral oriented): A cutlass sword with the words bella horrida bella engraved along the blade and a circular metal shield engraved with bellum internecinum.
Physical description: Brown hair, dark blue eyes, white hoodie, teal t-shirt, blue jeans and has a very fragile looking build that decieves many people to his real strength
Backstory (optional): As a Nephilim his birth parents, his mother an angel and his father a lesser demon, had contemplated moving away from New Haven but stayed although deciding to live on the outskirts of the town, as time went on Tiberius experienced the horrors that the demons plagued upon New Haven, the local farmers fields spontaneously combusting, buildings burning down for no reason and the occasional cow herd slaughtered and the bodies ending up in town square. During his childhood and teenage years he was confined to his home, his mother had set up straw dummies for him to practice on with a wooden stick, secretly training him for the future. At age of 18 he woke up one day, finding both of his parents bodies strewn across his house, he searched his house for clues and found a hidden chest with his parents journal in it telling the tale of their lives. Now eight years later he has informats and help to try and track down the demons who slayed his family.
Devil Trigger: Slowmo, this allows Tiber to slow time down for a very brief time, allowing him to assess the situation at hand. His eyes turn a dull grey when he activates this power.

This is good.