Campaign and ladder switcheroo

Terran Discussion
I'm just curious, if you could take one terran technology or unit that's only available in the campaign, and use that tech or unit on ladder, what would you choose to use?
I would steal perdition turrets or shrike turrets soo fast.
TECH REACTOR ALL THE WAY. producing factory units 2 at a time would be so op.
Gas mines itself. ezpz
Goliath online

WHY HAS NO ONE SAID THIS ALREADY???

ARE WE PLAYING THE SAME GAME HERE???
definetly the predator, lol, but seriously has to be between auto refineries and science vessels. probably auto refinery just set them up all over the map.
The Oden if that's allowed.
Specters, psionic lash and perma-cloak are OP and they have mindblast which is identical to Fungal Growth.

Tech-reactors and Firebats are a close runner up.
Specters, psionic lash and perma-cloak are OP and they have mindblast which is identical to Fungal Growth.

Tech-reactors and Firebats are a close runner up.

Ultrasonic Pulse doesn't do damage, I believe?

Psionic Lash, however, is basically Yamato.
diamondbacks maybe...
Tough call between Goliaths with the ability to fire on air and ground at the same time, Auto-refineries, and Tech reactors. hmmm...
I would get the hot-drop barracks. Nothing says faster timing pushes like an instant barracks.
I really can't decide, there is just so much good campaign stuff! The auto-mining gas would be great, especially for putting on my opponent's expos and stealing their gas. The tech reactor would really allow some high-end unit production, but would hurt me early-game since they combine the cost of tech lab and reactor as well(100 mins+75 gas). The science vessel would be awesome to have when I include thors in my army. Perdition and bunker strike turrets really aren't that great static defense, The perdition turret is only good for vs campaign zerg AI that is addicted to zerglings and the strike turret has really low damage output. The Odin is an epic unit, but probably wouldn't do so great against the typical league army thanks to a slow fire rate and weak AA capabilities. The Drakken laser drill would really have toss and zerg raging when combined with scanner sweeps, and the otbital strike barracks would be downright broken with scanner sweep("drop play" would receive a whole new meaning, mineral lines would be in eternal peril, tank lines would friendly fire themselves to death, terran armies would be continually receiving reinforcements...).
LOL i forgot about the orbital drop because in the campaign it is retarded to not go tech reactor but holy crap that is the choice by far. have like 15 rax, scan drop rinse repeat win.