Who's coming with me?

Off Topic Dicussion
ESO closed beta signups! Ive only ever played wow and aion, but if they can make an mmo anywhere near skyrim level graphics im sold. So i say again, whoooose coming with me??
Imma just report this and see if Blizzard will move your thread to the appropriate subforum.
I signed up something like 30 minutes ago.
Ooo cmon, i put in general, stop being a negative nancy
01/27/2013 08:06 AMPosted by Battlecat

Just to be fair to the countless other threads that have been deleted/moved because their topic was another game.
01/27/2013 08:06 AMPosted by Battlecat

Go to any specific video game dedicated forum, to go the general discussion section, and people will tell you that is is not appropriate place.

Go to any specific video game dedicated forum, to go the general discussion section, and people will tell you that is is not appropriate place.

Not the WoW forums. But then again as Obi-wan once said, "you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

But yeah, if you make something offtopic you should expect it to be moved/deleted. Besides, I'm sure there are going to be forums for the ESO website soon.
01/27/2013 07:59 AMPosted by Battlecat
ESO closed beta signups! Ive only ever played wow and aion, but if they can make an mmo anywhere near skyrim level graphics im sold. So i say again, whoooose coming with me??

I am personally appalled at the thought of an Elder Scrolls game being multiplayer in anyway at all.
01/27/2013 07:23 PMPosted by ReFlex

I am personally appalled at the thought of an Elder Scrolls game being multiplayer in anyway at all.

You didn't have to bump this, you know?
01/27/2013 08:17 AMPosted by xoxin
WoW forums.

01/27/2013 08:17 AMPosted by xoxin
you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy

Sounds about right.
01/27/2013 07:25 PMPosted by blitz

You didn't have to bump this, you know?

=)