Team Face Rollers, UNITE!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
Rhodesian reporting in hopefully i can contribute :D
01/28/2013 06:36 PMPosted by Rhodesian

We've had up to ~5-6 people online at a time every day that I've dropped in. I'm trying to be online more so that I can help everyone out with practice/advice, etc.

Might be on again in like 3 hours. The 5 hours I did this morning were draining.
01/28/2013 07:40 PMPosted by TropicalBob

We've had up to ~5-6 people online at a time every day that I've dropped in. I'm trying to be online more so that I can help everyone out with practice/advice, etc.

Might be on again in like 3 hours. The 5 hours I did this morning were draining.

Yea, the 5 hours of roflstomping me must have been taxing lol

Great practice though! Beware enemy plats, i come for blood
01/28/2013 08:25 PMPosted by dirtypeasant
Yea, the 5 hours of roflstomping me must have been taxing lol

After being limited to usually one to two warm up games per day max, suddenly 5 hours of SC2 is actually tiring on only 5 hours of sleep.
To those who have practiced with me, sorry for the lag. I'll continue working on trying to fix it somehow.
Hunta reporting in again!
If anyone wants to practice, ill be on for a little bit
I can't log in to practice right now, but if you give me a detailed list of what your potential strategies are I'll be happy to show you how they can be blind countered once the tournament starts. ;)
01/29/2013 07:43 PMPosted by HeReTiC
I can't log in to practice right now, but if you give me a detailed list of what your potential strategies are I'll be happy to show you how they can be blind countered once the tournament starts. ;)

Shore thing!

All of our Zerg players are going 4 hatch before pool into mass queen

All of our Terran players are going 1-base 5 rax reaper/scv all-in

All of our Protoss players are going to proxy mothership worker vortex harrass rush
Shore thing!

All of our Zerg players are going 4 hatch before pool into mass queen

All of our Terran players are going 1-base 5 rax reaper/scv all-in

All of our Protoss players are going to proxy mothership worker vortex harrass rush

But dirtypeasant, I wanted to keep going proxy 4-port Banshee!!! Why must I use reapers?
Are we going to have an in-house tournament? If so, when?

We are only sending 10 players, correct? Would the lineup be mostly like the order in the first post, but with a few changes due to who has practiced more?

Also, I think that my lag problem has stopped (random ISP thing). Now I just have occasional lag from my poor graphics.
I will be on in a little bit (After breakfast) and should be on for much of the day. Message me if you want/need practice, help, advice, etc.
I'll be online in maybe an hour or a bit more for some practice. Hopefully my internet will be ok.

When will the lineups/matchups be posted?
ProofOfVoiD!!!!
Tomorrow we shall clash in blood soaked fields of war! I hope you are prepared for your imminent destruction!
ProofOfVoiD!!!!
Tomorrow we shall clash in blood soaked fields of war! I hope you are prepared for your imminent destruction!
He said doesn't want to be on our team... I hope he plays though.