Patch 1.1.1 Notes

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 15 Next
Will the ultras still have the same cleave on thors and other large units or will the splash epicenter now always be the ultras blades? i feel like if they nerf the splash range to normal units too ultras will see alot less use...
wow this guys dont care about the balance of races. i read some good discussions but i guess sc2 just dont care XP i guess im gonna start playing as a protoss??

This is what I heard.

"I'm mad that the race that I play still looks unfavorably to me and a new hotfix patch that was just released had no favorable balance changes but instead removed a bug that I could have exploited to gain an unfair advantage over the competition.

I therefore conclude blizzard hates me personally and by extension all zerg players."
Fixed an issue where queuing Return Cargo on a worker would cause it to ignore the built-in delay after it finished gathering.

Well there goes another interesting and balanced mechanic.

Really having the game require more apm is a good thing.

This is RTS, not point and click.

What part of Real Time Strategy confuses you?
Fixed an issue where queuing Return Cargo on a worker would cause it to ignore the built-in delay after it finished gathering.

Well there goes another interesting and balanced mechanic.

Really having the game require more apm is a good thing.

This is RTS, not point and click.

What part of Real Time Strategy confuses you?

The part where I have to make hundreds of useless clicks to be on equal footing with my opponent.

If you found it to be fun in some strange way, then good for you. It's over now.
Another patch! Huzzah! :-D

The part where I have to make hundreds of useless clicks to be on equal footing with my opponent.

If you found it to be fun in some strange way, then good for you. It's over now.

I am so sorry, you seem to be in the wrong genre.

Turn-based strategy is over there ------->

I saw

Ultralisk Damage boost from 15, 20 vs Armored to 15, 35 vs Armored

In the other thread, is this true?

I am so sorry, you seem to be in the wrong genre.

Turn-based strategy is over there ------->

Welcome to the new Turn-based genre!

No matter what you thought of this bug exploit, it is gone now.
I saw

Ultralisk Damage boost from 15, 20 vs Armored to 15, 35 vs Armored

In the other thread, is this true?

No, that would be a buff for zerg.
Why do the workers have any delay in mining anyway?

I am so happy people like you are improving my favorite genre. Soon we will abolish all the unnecessary rudimentary tasks like individually microing units or worrying about constructing more.

I look forward to the day until we reach the final step, a sort of over glorified rock, paper, siccor game which is decided immediately without all that tiring clicking in the intervening period.
Hotfix for Ultras against large buildings (aka appeasing the Terran tears), but no hotfix for banelings auto-unburrowing when an air unit flies over them?

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL. Favoritism much?

That what's been making me bitter. I don't mind they fixing ultra bug. But wow... they only fixing thing that would/could favor Zerg. It unbelievable how messed up Blizzard is.
Thank you for not pandering to the elitists by removing the mineral boosting trick. That is all.

I am so happy people like are improving my favorite genre. Soon we will abolish all the unnecessary rudimentary tasks like individually microing units or worrying about constructing more.

I look forward to the day until we reach the final step, a sort of over glorified rock, paper, siccor game which is decided immediately without all that tiring clicking in the intervening period.

That is useful APM.

Useless APM is spam clicking for every move order, spamming in the beginning (though there is a legitimate argument for this), or sock folding. The "skill" in this game should NOT come from shortcomings in the interface or mechanics.
Sigh, guess I won't be using ultras again.
Sounds great. Looks like a nice fixup patch.

Lol @ all the people who had to 'master' the mineral-boost bug only to have it fixed now as was mentioned before.
Why do the workers have any delay in mining anyway?

I would guess that it has to do with balancing unit/building costs with the harvester traveling speed
Thank you for not pandering to the elitists by removing the mineral boosting trick. That is all.

Wow just migrated to RTS didn't it? Watch it blizzard, if you make this game too easy then you will lose all the subscriptions from people who think they are competent at this new esport game.
am so happy people like you are improving my favorite genre. Soon we will abolish all the unnecessary rudimentary tasks like individually microing units or worrying about constructing more.

It was unintentional as far as I see so you're being pretty unfair.

no hotfix for banelings auto-unburrowing when an air unit flies over them?

That could be annoying. But it's possible these aren't the full patch notes again.
That is useful APM.

Useless APM is spam clicking for every move order, spamming in the beginning (though there is a legitimate argument for this), or sock folding. The "skill" in this game should NOT come from shortcomings in the interface or mechanics.

You know the ultimate shortcoming in the interface is that the game does not play itself.

I think that should be fixed.