Hard Countering Fungal

Zerg Discussion
Easily counter by any anti caster spell. I am shocked by the fact that people dont know how to hard-counter it. If anything Mech or SkyToss should be looked at for anything. Zerg needs tons of buffs if fungal is removed without a different speel replavecd
01/29/2013 08:56 AMPosted by OpChaos
I am shocked by the fact that people dont know how to hard-counter it.

You should explain to the code s protoss and terrans how to beat massed infestors then. They would probably appreciate the advice.

Nullifying most of the zergs infestors is easier said than done you know. I'm not sure if you leave all of your infestors in the middle of the map alone but most players don't. You can probably kill a few off, but the other 12 infestors left over pose a threat.

If anything Mech or SkyToss should be looked at for anything.

Not at all actually. Just because you don't know how to stop a composition doesn't mean it is OP. Mech and skytoss are perfectly fine. You are losing credibility by saying these are broken.

Zerg needs tons of buffs if fungal is removed without a different speel replavecd

I don't think anyone has argued that fungal should be removed from the game and nothing else changed to zerg.

I'll agree that people don't use feedback and emp enough against infestors, but if a zerg doesn't run all of his infestors in the front of his army you will have a hard time putting a reasonable dent in the infestor count. This all seems pretty biased.
Easily counter by any anti caster spell. I am shocked by the fact that people dont know how to hard-counter it. If anything Mech or SkyToss should be looked at for anything. Zerg needs tons of buffs if fungal is removed without a different speel replavecd

That's funny, because Infestor is actually a direct counter to Skytoss...
Yeah im just going to take down some voidrays with infestors , yeah good luck its gonna take some skill