How many marines in 5min can you get out?

Terran Discussion
Heres a simple question thats easily debateable.
How many marines is it possible to get out in 5-6 min game time?
And what build would you use to do this?
with 5 rax complete provided you didnt get supply blocked it takes 100sec(1:40) to spawn 20.
So if it was possible to have your 5 rax built by 3:20(you would have to start them by 2:00)
you could have 20 marines out and rushing by 5min.
Would this at all be possible?
Or is there a faster way for more?
I'm looking for the biggest quantity in 5min, i know you can have a smaller number faster.
5 rax is not optimal since you cannot optimally produce out of them.

Seeing as you want to hit b4 5min and want marines 3 rax all-in is the best build. You can get 8 marines by 4:30 and hit with 8 marines plus 10-12 scvs. You also have an orbital behind to mule and continue producing 2 rounds of 3 marines at a time.
why can you not optimally produce? (noob talking here)
and if you dropped the orbital and went straight minerals no gas. could you go 4 rax and have more out faster?
i know with my skill level(aka extremely slow, missing scv spawns, misclicking, etc, im not that great) i can 4 rax and have 16-20 out in 7ish. what would is take to get them before 6?
it really depends on what timing you are trying to hit because in the early games, 15-30secs can make a huge difference.

3 rax all-in is advantageous in that it is the most efficient way of making as many marines and scv as possible from 4:15-5min. It is only of the best cheese ever since protoss only will have their 1st stalker out at 4:20ish (unless they cut the zealot). This build is actually a great cheese against protoss.

Another way is to go Lastshadow's 6 rax which you open 1 rax FE and then add on 5 more raxes while continuing scv production but do not take gas. You can hit at 7:15 with around 24 marines.

Against zerg you want as many marines out as possible before pool is finished which is why ppl go 11/11 to get those 2-4 marines and knock at zerg's base right as pool finishes or even before it.

So i guess the point is it depends on what timing you want to hit and against what race.
You can never have enough resources to build 5 rax at the 2:00 point, it is just not possible.

Here's the best I can do, 10th marine finishes at 4:55, 4 more on the way. Can have 4th and 5th rax on the way if you want, but no more marines by 5:00, and you won't have the income to produce out of 5 rax because you had to cut so many SCVs.

http://sc2planner.com/#TaaaaoEaaoFaaoFaoCjoEjjfoFjoFjjoFjoEjjjfjjjj

You could also get the same outcome without cutting SCVs except to make the 15 orbital (rather than 16), but no extra rax on the way.

http://sc2planner.com/#TaaaaoEaaoFaaoFaoCjoEjajfoFjajaoEjjajajjoEafjjjaj
Alright, imma play around with it when i get the chance. thank you for your thoughts!
Ok, I played a bit more, realized I was stupid not to try the 11/11 rax, which lets you get out your 11th marine at the 5 minute mark if you cut SCVs.

I also came up with the 11/11/11 rax, where your 13th marine finishes at exactly 5:00 with perfect timings, but this is purely all in, and you will never get to build more than 3 marines at a time because your economy is completely stopped. I think this is the most marines at 5:00, but you will not win any games with it.

http://sc2planner.com/#TaaaaoEaoFoFoFjjjoEjjjjjjjjjoEjjjjjjjjjoEjjjjjjjjjoEjj
You could use the TLO cheese from a while back. It won't get you the most marines at 5 minutes but it will get you the most marines around 6-7 minutes. It's a 6-rax off 1 base all-in. Build scvs + marines out of your 1 rax until you have enough to throw down 5 more barracks. Constantly produce out of them.
I use this one and can get out about 16 early on.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/4_Rax_Pressure_(vs._Protoss)

In the lower leagues(where I am at lol) it works on any build. This is the build you most likely wanted to hear about but the timing on this one (at least for me) attacks around 6 min. And last thing, this is for sure an all in.