How fast can Terran reach max supply?

Terran Discussion
Post Limit:
Title says it all. I would like to know if there's a build similar to the Zerg 3 base heavy roach build that maxes at around 12 minutes or so, only for terrans.

For now I don't care what the unit comp is, or if its even viable, just a build for reaching 200 supply as quickly as possible.
I think around 14 mins.
Yes 14 minutes without cutting corners. I can't think of any games that go that long without someone trying to attack though.
Bombers TvZ marine tank 2/2 is a 14min max.

Day9 covered this BO its essentially a 1 rax FE followed by a fast 3rd CC at 24 supply
14 minutes if no ones really being aggressive or if you are being aggressive and not losing that many units some how :P
ICEdKing this is beautiful, exactly what I was looking for!

I'm sure I'll have a hard time getting it down but I will try.

Thanks so much!
01/30/2013 04:45 PMPosted by Bullethead
I'm sure I'll have a hard time getting it down but I will try.

I wrote a post on this forum called "Useful TvZ Openers" with some popular BOs for this matchup. Some debate on the merit of the builds but this particular build was covered and discussed with Fencar(another high master) and decided to be the strongest. That thread has the exact BO and timings of everything. Hope it helps!
You can max faster if you skip gas and only build marines and SCVs. It's good practice for mechanics. My personal fastest max (vs medium ai) is 12:45 with 70 SCVs and 130 marines.

In game, I try to be close to max at about 14:30 unless there have been lots of battles.
i find that games where i am maxxed out i usually lose. the games where i engage well multiple times with like 140-175 food i usually win.... food for thought (wasnt that a cheat in broodwar single player?)