Hell's Bells RP

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 15 16 17 26 Next
02/02/2013 10:39 AMPosted by Jester
OCC: Not amused. And I'll be back on in a couple of hours, I have to go over to a friends house.

hey you asked for it. when you mess with the characters you get the whole package. besides i was trapped needed an assist
The drive was soothing, relaxing, and worry free. I felt like I was with family again... That just seems weird but that's how I feel. I'm safe from any harm... I'm safe from the people who would trick me and use my trust.
Wrong tower, War. There's one on the west side of the city. Go there. Jester, I've been lenient and suddenly you're stepping all over people. There's a limit and it has been reached. As a DM, while it might piss you off, CR's vehicle got hit too, as I said all the vans. No exceptions.
Hmm.... I guess that can work... I guess that means overdrive it. If only Jester was on so we could discuss what to do next.
I'd get on DA, but I'm not home. I'm using my wife's lappy from her aunt's house.

IC: "Figured you'd be where the action is. And the action was here."
Ah, that makes sense. But still.... Me and Jester are going to have to compromise and optimize our remaining options while compensating. It'll still work though since it's our little sub plot we're doing.

IC: That's when the van I was in was flung across the road and upside down, parts of it crushed in. I was scared... They were coming to hunt me down and turn me in to them. I was going to die today most likely...
Well, while it is your sub plot, you can't expect us to let it be easy.
I already know that, but I do believe this... Ventus is definitely a stubborn !@#. (No offense, just saying that's exactly how you are showing you character so far.) Disobeying orders that could get him killed...

But yeah. I know it wont be easy... But I'm determined.

.yawyna neppah ot gniog s'ti
OOC:
02/02/2013 12:52 PMPosted by Zarkun
Wrong tower, War. There's one on the west side of the city. Go there.

...Alright, can do I guess. As I'm dragging TLM with me, I'll wait for him.

02/02/2013 01:06 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
.yawyna neppah ot gniog s'ti

quote Grimdark Rose?
02/02/2013 01:08 PMPosted by Warhawk
quote Grimdark Rose?
Nope. Not even a quote, or anything said in Homestuck.
CR - could you please make SF aware of the fact Markus's Reaper char is about to suffer from a severe case of death, and needs Makenna's help?
OOC:
Huh. That's strange, I could have sworn she said that...
War.... There's a lot of things she says that I don't even understand.
OOC:
Good point. Where's it from then?
I wrote it out, just like that. I want to keep it a secret... Unless you want to look between the lines and start from the end working your way to the beginning?
OOC:
Ah.
I see.
Anyway, back to RPing!
IC: i crack my neck "you can say that. but the person i'm after is still under the demon's influence so she gonna think we're after her to kill her. So you got a tranquilizer or something?"
"You kidding me? I'd have brought one if you'd mentioned that earlier. All I have on me is my Glaives, Takeo, and Michelle and Laura.'
"soooo do we knock her out?"
"You do what you need to. I'm just here to deal with the demons."