Hell's Bells RP

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
OOC: anything I can join in on?
Give me a rough estimate of where you are and I can line up a C6TV camera spot ya.
OOC:
If your guy can enter limbo, then theres a fight going on. Tycho, Dante and Xenros are fighting a bunch of demons.
I'm on top of some 3-5 story buildings, running among the roofs looking for something to kill.

In the city, New Haven
Well, SF is engaging a different kind of demon than you and me. And I'm just there for reference purpose.

Edit-And I meant location.
OOC:
01/30/2013 09:19 PMPosted by Zarkun
reference purpose

What?

BTW, did you miss SF and my posts at the bottom of the previous page?
Yes, yes I did.

IC: The Dreamrunner falls, dead. While Tycho is distracted by the one Stygian, a Death Knight appears, about to strike him down but I catch the attack on Takeo. "Ohhh, no you don't." Pushing it back, I begin fighting it.
IC:
With a grunt, I yank the battered Stygian back towards me. With the same motion, I leap forward and stab my knife hilt deep into it's chest.
As I peer into the alleyway that held the muggers and the man I activated my psionics, "My god..." I whispered as I saw a massive fight between three combatants vs a multitude of oncoming enemies, the ones charging were cut down by the obviously better trained combatants, deactivating my psion vision I saw no one there in the alley.
IC:
As the Stygian shatters, I turn and send a length of chain through one of the holes in the death knight's shield, locking in place. With a yank, I pull the thing off balance, leaving it vulnerable to the other Nephilim fighting with me.
It was my duty as Seer to see.... My mentor died of last year, being alone from the world as any teenage could've been. Even in a city like this, I was still lost to everyone... None could be trusted, and not without a question. I don't have friends to accompany me...

Taking a peek into both past and future... Not for long as it could do something to me, that's when I spotted something leading up to an confrontation... Five seconds in. While they were fighting.... One of the devilish creatures turned towards me... How could they see me? I wasn't even real in that fight...

It's eyes burning right through me, my vision growing dark as I heard a growling and rumbling noise outside of my apartment... I was soon going to be lost from the light.... Not for long though, but they had found me...
I jumped into the abyss and what did i find....
another one of these threads...
What is this about anyway? a team?, I'd be interested in being in a team.

Hey wait this is another one of those story thread things isn't it? *sigh*
I see the other people fighting and reload my revolvers. I hold Lux and Creperum in my hands and charge, ready to rain bullets from above.
Just a real quick info setter, your ranged demon arms don't need reloaded.

IC: The Death Knight's shield is destroyed and I cleave it in two, even as three more come out of the hoard and I engage one.
IC:
I dive forward, swinging several feet of chain at the death knights' kegs...
It slams it's shield down, pinning the chains, then slashes at Tycho.
IC:
The pinned links dissolve and I bring my bracers blocking the blow.
The second Death Knight slams his shield into Tycho, knocking him off balance and allowing both of them an opportunity to attack.
IC:
I jump backwards and send a length of chain through their shields, each linking in place. Cracking my chains like whips, I rip their shields off and send them staggering.