HOTS terran.

General Discussion
I know blizzard is trying to encourage more terran play, but the widow mine and hellbat, are just ridiculous units as they are right now. They are op, and it's boring to watch them being used in matches. what do you all think?
I think the Widow Mine is very powerful vs Zerg and only marginally useful early on vs Protoss (unless they blindly go Zealot/Archon or something stupid like that). Not sure how it does vs Terran.

The Battle Hellion seems like a good unit all around, but it doesn't contribute to bio play. It's really there for the early game and/or mech. And mech only works in 2/3s of the matchups.

Medivacs are super fast, Reapers are interesting now, and I believe Ravens are more practical too. Might actually come off the Unbuffables Gallery if I see enough evidence.

Terran has got some good stuff going for it. Not as much as Zerg or Protoss do, but the development team admitted that early on, since Terran by far got the most attention in the development of Wings.
Just because you changed your name and portrait doesn't mean you can QQ RuneK.
02/03/2013 09:10 AMPosted by VIPER
If i change my name (my portrait is solid until HotS) can i QQ?

Anyway, i think that the battle hellion is awesome. It is strong early and is always fantastic at clearing mineral lines and keeping idiots from poking my thors.

The widow mine i have yet to use in a setting that isn't cheesy, so i have no comment there.

EDIT: This IS an imposter RuneK
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1708776/1/Razgriz/
That is the real one.
02/03/2013 09:10 AMPosted by VIPER
Different Razgriz ; ;

Just to let you know OP people are going to associate you with me as I post quite often. You may want to change your name or post enough that you have your own identity. It would be a personal favour though if you identify yourself.
It's probably unreasonable to ask, but I have to try.
I liked your old name better. That flipping armored girl with wings trying to run Airforce ads. Ah jeez...