Lookin For Group

Clans and Groups
Hey looking to start playing this game regularly again, use to play allot when WOL was first released. I am only in silver and looking to improve my 1v1 with practicing and spectating in groups. Anyone interested in teaming up with around 10 people to play spectate and have fun? Any groups already out there please reply or someone wanting to start one. I would be really happy with a vent server to use!
im putting together a clan if you want to join. We are called the faceless men.
Hey Goomies,

Fever Clan is recruiting members from bronze to masters and have tightly knit groups for each section of the ladder (Bronze to Gold practicing and platinum to masters practicing). Fever clan has over 900 active memebers playing a variety of games such as League of Legends, Starcraft II, Smite, Dota 2, and many more. We also have players in separate timezone server so playing with someone would never be an issue.

If you are still shy about it then join us Teamspeak @ or on our forums http://feverclan.com/forums/forum.html. All are welcome.

If you have any questions you are free to message me on the fever clan forums, respond in this thread, or add me @ Demosthenes #856.

Hey Goonies, our clan, The Fade has just opened up our ranks for the PC Community! We are a casual and a competitive clan. We are all friendly and don't care about your age, rank etc. I would easily be able improve you in 1v1 in no time. If you want to know more about us go to our website at fadegaming.com or email us at our clan gmail at fadegaminglive@gmail.com If your interested, send me a message, AvengedFADE (CC: 182), on StarCraft 2 and I'll be Shure to get back to you :)