How well can SC2 run on Macs?

Mac Technical Support
I Hear rumors that it does NOT work well on macs. I even tried it myself and was dissapointed. On the lowest settings it was jumping quite a bit.

Should I try again? Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Depend on what system you have. Can you post your specs?

Obtaining System Information
    1. Hold the 'Option' Key and choose System Profiler/Information from the Apple Menu.

2. Copy the information from the following sections:
  • Hardware (remove the Serial Number line)
  • Graphics/Displays
  • Software (remove the Computer Name and User Name lines)
Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB
Software: OS X 10.8.2 (12C3012)

13-inch, Macbook Pro. Mid 2012
Also, what kind of performance are you seeing? Do you have frame rates numbers available as well?

What graphic settings are you running?
On my ASUS, which I have been primarily playing SC2 on, gets about 40 FPS at best on Medium (suggested graphics setting) and 50 on Campaign.

On High, it drops down to 10-20. When playing in Arcade, I ask everyone what their FPS is. There are people saying 60-200...

On the Mac, I could only get Low settings and it still jumped a bit.

I'm aware that there are 5 settings, right? Low, Medium, High, Ultra, Extreme? I would enjoy at least 50 FPS and on High or better.
You can't really compare Windows performance to Mac, as those use two different APIs (DirectX vs OpenGL).

What fps did you get when on your Mac?
I don't remember, I only tried like one game. But I don't recall it being good. The suggested graphics setting was "Low" and I remember it jumping. Should I try again? Is there any way to improve performance?
I'm playing SC2 WOL in a macbook retina 15" setting to high in 1680x1050 resolution. It's running fine even playing 4v4.