Looking to join a clan that focuses on...

Clans and Groups
I'm looking to join a clan that focuses on the 1v1 scene. I am Currently ranked 11 platinum and I'm looking to join a decent clan. I have steam and skype. I can get teamspeak as well if that is required. That is all thank you ;)
Hey ghost,

Fever Clan is recruiting members from bronze to masters and have tightly knit groups for each section of the ladderand primarily plays 1v1 (Bronze to Gold practicing and platinum to masters practicing). Fever clan has over 900 active memebers playing a variety of games such as League of Legends, Starcraft II, Smite, Dota 2, and many more. We also have players in separate timezone server so playing with someone would never be an issue.

If you are still shy about it then join us Teamspeak @ or on our forums http://feverclan.com/forums/forum.html. All are welcome.

If you have any questions you are free to message me on the fever clan forum,respond in this thread, or add me @ Demosthenes #856.

Hey demo. I was browsing your profile and I noticed you hadn't played any 1v1's this season. I'm just curious on how you put an emphasis on 1v1 play when you haven't played any 1v1 yourself?
Hey ghost, come check us out, we run practice twice a week, with advice and pointers after each match. We also do King of the hill on fridays, and have a f@cking blast!! Cool group of guys and have a lot of fun.

Almost all of us are playing on the beta right now, so skype is the best way to get in contact with us. Also, we have a vent server that we use on a regular basis.

Most of us are gold/plat, with a few diamond lvl players and a couple masters...we do have a few silvers and a couple bronze but we are here to have fun and help each other grow from league to league.

I just have a question, how do you set a clan tag on the new 2.0.4 update ??
If you wan't professionalism, take a look at Team Evolution. We focus on 1v1's to Teams, And a tight-knit community is our goal. We have dedicated Members and support in-depth structure within our Team. Clan Wars weekly both streamed and casted.

If you're interested, take a look at our site. If you meet the requirements, you can fill out an application!

Here's a preview of what we're about.