Beta login error

Mac Technical Support
Post Limit:
I have the beta key, downloaded and now it says "your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?". Anybody know what needs to happen? I also cannot log into the beta forums as part of this issue (probably related). My account does show I have the beta now, but won't let me post on forum nor play game.
I see you did add it recently. Try doing a password reset to clear the server side cache and see if that helps. Sometimes it is just stuck and needs a gentle push to force it to update.
I just tried password reset, still not working. Any other thoughts? I noticed other people having the issue, but hard to follow as to if its something that is going to be fixed, or I need to get resolved individually.
I'll try to dig into this a bit more, but I won't be able to find out until tomorrow. The folks that help me with such issues are not here today.
I am still unable to log in.
Still no news?
This is something that is being researched. From what I see, it may be a known issue, BUT, you actually can still login. Have you actually tried to log into the client itself despite the warning?