Reaper (Episode 3, Part 2)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
Peter groaned and slowly climbed to his feet. He didn't know whether James was calling him 'Pilot' because of his nickname, or because he happen to be the only pilot. Either way, he was right.

"I'm right behind you." Peter said with a grunt or two as he got up to his feet.
I laugh. "At last, everything has ocurred as planned. The Ghost and his friends kept things interesting, but I have what I need here. But of course, I can't tolerate any loose ends." I press a button and all the soldiers scream, clutch their heads, and die. I press another and the Station shakes violently as all hangars are destroyed. I then pack up my work and strike some more buttons.

The wall at the aft of the bridge parts, revealing a large crystal. It begins powering up rapidly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Escape pods and small craft have been destroyed. Zack lacks explosives or any other means to enter the bridge. There is only one option left for everyone: teamwork.

Actually come to think of it, two options. Teamwork and death.
The replicant rocketed down the hallways at speeds that could only be called reckless, making ninety degree turns that missed bulkheads by inches. But Discord had enough processing power and knowledge of the 'laws' of physics that there was no risk of hitting anything... Unless something unexpected happened like an explosion or a sudden change in the vessel's course.

He stopped a hundred yards from main engineering. Setting the self destruct to one second had been a mistake. Impending doom was only scary for a little while if it just continued to hang there without moving. Perhaps changing course to a rapidly degrading orbit was the thing to do? It would be a doom that was approaching steadily instead of just hanging over everyone.

Yes. That would do nicely.

Discord shifted to the dead human scientist and began walking down the hall.
Who's to say I don't have anymore explosives? Void access directly to the ships armory.

IC: The shadows part and the mangled remains, for lack of a better term, of the marines fall to the ground. I then turn to the door and poke it with the Void blade. Nothing. Deactivating it, I intensify the Psi blade's out put and begin to cut through it.
02/27/2013 06:29 PMPosted by Zarkun
Who's to say I don't have anymore explosives? Void access directly to the ships armory.

Man... Zack is kinda OP... Glad he's on my side.

IC: Peter almost fell to the ground due to the violent shaking. "What the hell was that!?"
'Cause me exploded all the armories too!

Made that up on the spot.
Eh, not like it matters. I'm cutting through the Jedi way XD
It appears that we are going to have a SW quote war.
Nah, too tired to try. Not to mention I have a game to beat.
02/28/2013 07:59 AMPosted by KnarledOne
It appears that we are going to have a SW quote war.

What's that? I'm still the newbie...
Star Wars.

I suppose we ought to have more respect for the difference between knowledge and... heheh... wisdom.

2 POINTS!!!
I KNEW IT!

I had a hunch but I wanted to be sure.

WHERE THE !@#$ IS CR!?!?
He's over by the Academy. I'd check around back.
I KNEW IT!

WHERE THE !@#$ IS CR!?!?
Sick and only stuck with Internet Explorer on the 360...
I KNEW IT!

WHERE THE !@#$ IS CR!?!?
Sick and only stuck with Internet Explorer on the 360...

Get better soon! This RP needs to move!

NOW WHERE IS SMYLEZ!? xD
deleted
02/27/2013 06:13 PMPosted by KnarledOne
all hangars are destroyed

This.
Behold!
The POWER of a railroad plot!

Yet still you do not comprehend the magnitude of the forces arrayed against you...
Perhaps a sign will clear up matters.

Rally point at the Doctor's location.

How is that?

On a side note, no one has asked Discord to open the door because no one has thought of it. Therefor it remains undone, and a lone ghost is melting through the big door instead...
Or you could ask a Reaper for breaching charges.

The possibilities are endless!
He's a bit focused on revenge right now. Please leave a message after the beep.

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*
THANK YOU, ZANON.