The Gates of Hell (Planning&PRP)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 10 11 12 Next
Darn :P curse you my awesome job of being a life guard! (Use of sarcasm is high) on weekends I'm usually capable of being on SC Fridays after 9:30-10pm eastern and Saturday after about 8 eastern.
@Jay:
Seeing as I haven't posted at all yet in the RP, I think I'll drop out. Large RP groups tend to be a little too chaotic for me.
@Warhawk :( sorry to see ya go yet at the same time that means ... mecha ...
Oh. good point. He needs to reign in his... kittenz-ness...
"I will be unable to until the 25th."
I can get on Cortex today, but don't expect me to keep with the Hell's Gate stuff. I'd get too bored with it.
I CAN HJOIN OMMMMGGGGGG
Nope. War is undecided, or did you skip that part? You're why he's undecided.
02/17/2013 07:00 PMPosted by Zarkun

/trollface
02/17/2013 07:00 PMPosted by Zarkun
Ouch. I think he's worried that infested kittens will start appearing.
Well, he does directly reference that cat fever...
02/17/2013 12:06 PMPosted by Warhawk
Oh. good point. He needs to reign in his... kittenz-ness...

He needs to reign in his... kittenz-ness...

kittenz-ness...

kittenz-ness...
02/17/2013 07:05 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
Ouch. I think he's worried that infested kittens will start appearing.

I never have cats involved with my characters...................... Thats only an out of RP thing.....
Name: Scar
Age: Unknown but speculated that it is around 23 years of age
Race: Zerg Cross
Description: Is covered in Scars (Hence his name) from head to toe from years of battle
Breed (if zerg): Custom Breed: Zypher

Personality: Protective, Calm at most times, contemplating a lot, Angery at other times

Description of breed: It is essentially a Hydralisk that has two legs with a tail. Its head and main body are the same as a Hydralisk but the hands change between the normal Scythe blades of a Hydralisk and hands. It can also merge its legs to look exactly like a hydralisk. It retains a large portion of Intelligence as a free minded Creature but is still susceptible to the Control of the swarm. It can also Influence zerg around it and become their leader severing their connection to the swarm but rarely do so. Large Spines go from the back of the crest on their head and trail down the back and the tail getting smaller as they go. Can Spit acid as well and shoot spines.

History: Was Born Directly from a Larva Spawned directly from a brood mother. When he was first born he cared for the younger ones teaching and protecting them. As he grew he became more of a veteran unit.

Extras: Usually cares for the younger zerg and Larva. His years of Experience in battle doing little here have begun to Change almost like being around the younger zerg was changing him. Very Alert as he has been and agile. Quick to anger and not very forgiving. He has been given many protein Supplements and is stronger.
///
Name: Drake Phoenix
Race: Terran Caucasian
Occupation (If any): Militant
Description: 6”5’ with short black hair. Strong and Very Muscular. Skin is a tannish color from being in the sun. Brown eyes that change to red due to a discoloration in his eyes. Has a rough beard and mustache. Skinny as one with his build would be.
Personality: Stable but known to very violent breakdowns due to his past. He usually is kind but can be easily pushed in the wrong direction.

History: Drafted into the Military right out of school. Met someone soon after in the military and married the woman he met. Had a son and daughter but both died with their mother to the zerg.

EXTRAS: Long scar across his face over his left eye but still has sight in that eye. Feels Strongly Responsible for family’s death as he was there when they died and had a chance to save them. Goes to the Bar very often.

Gear (If Militant): Spectre/Ghost mix on rare occasions but usually wears Specialized CMC
armor with a modified AGR-14 Gauss Rifle that is a prototype weapon because of a ratio of Plasma Mixed in.
Hmm, I've never seen you. Consider yourself my padawan. I'll show you the ropes round these parts. But I recommend you start with something less active though...

KNEEL!

Then we'll go for a drink at the local bar here.

I shoot out Nuke's kneecaps. "Consider yourself warned."
I recommend you start with something less active though...

I recommend you start with something more active though...

fixed it for ya Nuke
"No, but I will continue to keep a sharp eye on you. Red quit because you didn't pay him enough. I wouldn't take the job if it was the last on Earth. I can always make my own job."