Prev 1 5 6 7 12 Next
OOC: ok i'll tone it down

Name: Richard
Race: Zerg
Description: This is what he wears:
http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/re-op-rc-renders-02.jpg
Personality: Insane. He is unpredictable and wild
History:???
Gear (If Militant): Special Ops suit with no function but protection that is fused to his body
Breed (if zerg): Wild Strain Infested
Description of Breed (If Zerg and you choose Custom Breed): He may mutate himself by absorbing objects or things from his environment that is biological and incorporate it to his DNA. This is limited to the size of the biological object and intelligence
Question. QWERTY and the other AI... What voices do they get?
Both QWERTY and KIRU have male voices. I don't know exactly what they'd sound like, but KIRU would sound younger than QWERTY in roleplay; because KIRU is the younger of the two AI systems.
@Darkra. I'll accept you this time. Just don't get too wild with your character.
Question 2: Are both AIs present at both facilities, or does each have a home at a specific building?
Hmm, Astrid. I like the name change, My dear Jay. ;D
I am considering renaming the Queen... perhaps Elise again... I like that name.
And I'm sorry that I wont be joining this RP.... Due to that I can't come up with a project.... I'm not going to be a solider, nor shall I be a specimen.... Have fun I guess.
02/13/2013 04:32 PMPosted by Mockingjay
@Darkra. I'll accept you this time. Just don't get too wild with your character.

i'll go wild when it is appropriate. MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA-*cough*
Sadly I will also not join this RP. I want to be a specimen but we already have one wild killing machine in this RP and number one i dont want to have an unoriginal OMNOMN u Zerg. Unless something changes I is not joining. GLHF
By the way Darkra, it has been SUCH a long time~
How have you been my old friend~? C;
Holy crap... there's been a lot here...

Jay, I'd recommend turning this into a PRP, and start the actual thing on another thread, just to keep things from getting confusing.
By the way Darkra, it has been SUCH a long time~
How have you been my old friend~? C;

oh you know started Hell's Bells RP, high school, gonna try and be insane in this RP... you?
Holy crap... there's been a lot here...

Jay, I'd recommend turning this into a PRP, and start the actual thing on another thread, just to keep things from getting confusing.

That sounds like a great idea. I'ma go change the title...
02/13/2013 04:41 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
Sadly I will also not join this RP. I want to be a specimen but we already have one wild killing machine in this RP and number one i dont want to have an unoriginal OMNOMN u Zerg. Unless something changes I is not joining. GLHF
Be creative. Knarled is going for a charismatic, calm Zerg creature after all. I'm sure you can think of something.
Name: Derek Aarde
Race: Terran
Description: He stands around 6' 3" and has shoulder-length black hair that is rather wild. He has blue eyes and a simply beard that doesn't hang off his face. He is slim and is fairly muscular from carrying around a lot of tech. He has a bored expression almost constantly, unless he finds something amusing or is angry, or has down something amazing with his work.
Personality: He is loving of machines, but not much for human interaction. He is very but acts superior and like a smart@ss.
History: He always had a fascination for building machines, and has always liked to study living beings. He came to Hell's Gate after he was asked to go there when he graduated, however he didn't fully read it, he just saw that he could work on machines there based off biological life-forms. He now considers it the worst mistake of his life.
EXTRAS: He is Dutch and often slips into his primary to language.
Project/Description of Project (If Scientist): Building machinery based around Zerg life-forms and what use they could provide, both on and off the field of battle.

"I may also make a guard."
Oh you knoooow~ Being hacked, coming back over Christmas, joining Reaper and reintroducing my Zerg onto the field of the Bar's playing grounds. ;D
I tried to. We have SF crazy killjoy Zerg. And also I not in the mode to do crazy psycho anyway. Jay seems to want to strike creativity down. Can't do much with Zerg. Can't do arrogant since that would be stupid and Jay would have a kiniption fit if I did the Jukalisk as well as everyone else. Syclla wouldn't work either since its the right enviroment since shes off leading her brood and everyone !@#$%es about her backstory. And don't say a ^-*!ing thing zarkun or ill use you to test my new kitten weaponry.
02/13/2013 04:59 PMPosted by SlnderBurito
Oh you knoooow~ Being hacked, coming back over Christmas, joining Reaper and reintroducing my Zerg onto the field of the Bar's playing grounds. ;D

glad to hear you haven't lost your insanity :D
Be a "hulking monstrosity", a sentient aberrant amalgamation of flesh animated by the HEV.