The Gates of Hell (Planning&PRP)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 6 7 8 12 Next
I dont do infested and SF is already doing murdering OMNOMNOM Zerg. Jane was an exception and so far she has coe out nicely but outbreak isnt over so I cant use her
02/13/2013 04:59 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
I tried to. We have SF crazy killjoy Zerg. And also I not in the mode to do crazy psycho anyway. Jay seems to want to strike creativity down. Can't do much with Zerg. Can't do arrogant since that would be stupid and Jay would have a kiniption fit if I did the Jukalisk as well as everyone else. Syclla wouldn't work either since its the right enviroment since shes off leading her brood and everyone !@#$%es about her backstory. And don't say a ^-*!ing thing zarkun or ill use you to test my new kitten weaponry.
"My Changeling is not psycho. Just it has to kill to survive. And it likes to kill things brutally. Also, she isn't striking down creativity. She just wants everything to be more closely related to lore. Your Hydralisk is, in my opinion, not made out for a more lore related RP."
Its based off of lore. Their has been an instance of conciousnous transfer in the SC series. This is just a different way and not really intentional
02/13/2013 04:59 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
I tried to. We have SF crazy killjoy Zerg. And also I not in the mode to do crazy psycho anyway. Jay seems to want to strike creativity down. Can't do much with Zerg. Can't do arrogant since that would be stupid and Jay would have a kiniption fit if I did the Jukalisk as well as everyone else. Syclla wouldn't work either since its the right enviroment since shes off leading her brood and everyone !@#$%es about her backstory. And don't say a ^-*!ing thing zarkun or ill use you to test my new kitten weaponry.
You have to admit that having your consciousness transferred mysteriously into a Hydralisk's body was a bit far fetched. This is primarily lore based, and as far as I know nothing has even been hinted at that that would be possible between a human ad a Zerg (I may be wrong on this point). That was the only idea you presented at all, and having it rejected for being too unlikely is not "striking down creativity". Most of the ideas you have were rejected by yourself, not by Jay. If you want to be a Zerg, but only a very narrow spectrum of character types you want to use (and not a highly plausible character at that), it's really your own fault.
02/13/2013 05:10 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
You have to admit that having your consciousness transferred mysteriously into a Hydralisk's body was a bit far fetched. This is primarily lore based, and as far as I know nothing has even been hinted at that that would be possible between a human ad a Zerg (I may be wrong on this point). That was the only idea you presented at all, and having it rejected for being too unlikely is not "striking down creativity". Most of the ideas you have were rejected by yourself, not by Jay. If you want to be a Zerg, but only a very narrow spectrum of character types you want to use (and not a highly plausible character at that), it's really your own fault.

Thank you so much. I love you -------THIS----MUCH---- as of right now, xD
Finally done my app.

Name: Ilthar
Gender: Male (I'm giving him a gender just to make it easier to write about in third person)
Race: Zerg
Description: Somewhat resembles a cross between a Viper and a Defiler in certain aspects. Elongated, flattish body with a crest of diamond shaped overlapping plates along the back. The center of the body is a bit wider, sprouting two pairs of insectoid wings, the back pair being smaller. Pointed head with two faintly glowing green eyes in the shape of thin, long ovals. Tail resembles an inverted version of a scorpion's, arcing downward from the back of the body and ending in a hollow point. Capable of firing spines from the tail similar to a those of a Hydralisk, but with better range and accuracy and containing a chemical that crystallizes what it hits. Coloring is mostly olive green, with off-white membranous wings. No legs whatsoever, and capable of floating without the use of wings (used for propulsion, but not lift) due to lighter than air gas contained within the body. Approximately five meters long from head to tail, with a wingspan of three and a half meters.
Personality: Generally passive unless there is an immediate threat. Fairly calm, and more empathic than other Zerg. Capable of speaking in English from watching and listening to the scientists, though they are not aware of this. Not especially loyal to the rest of the swarm.
History: The result of aggressive genetic experimentation by the late Overmind, Ilthar is the only one of it's kind known to exist. It is not a slight genetic alteration of an already existing creature as most Zerg are, but rather an almost entirely new creature, created through the combination of compatible DNA from hundreds of different species. Sent to Monsoon by the Overmind while it was still alive, to study and observe the Terrans so that combat strains could be adapted to fight them with greater effectiveness. Ilthar was captured by the Hell's Gate researchers when the Overmind was destroyed, the disconnection of it's presence causing a brief loss of mental function, during which time he was in something like a coma state. Ilthar has been watching from inside the facility now, though he has lost his sense of purpose since the Overmind was killed, and now simply watches for the sake of having something to do. Studies the Terrans as much as they study him, though they do not know it.
Breed: Watcher
Description of Breed: Fragile and incapable of landing, but able to operate independent of the rest of the swarm and much more intelligent than the basic combat strains. Ilthar is the only Watcher known to exist, as they are not naturally occurring mutations.
EXTRAS: Just some notes.
- Extremely fragile
- Capable of speech
- Minor changeling-esque abilities; can slightly alter itself to hide certain genetic characteristics from scientists
- Good eyesight
- Spines are much more effective than those of a Hydralisk, and will pierce Marine armor effortlessly.
- Mild psionic abilities, capable of weak telekinesis at short range (for the sake of actually being able to manipulate things, as it lacks limbs)
@Owlfeathers-I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Accepted, :D
Sounds like Albathur's bio.

Manipulative quiet and secretive archetype.

Emo dude.
Name: Zikkis
Race: Zerg
Subject: Z-0001-UB

Description: Black (with red stripes parallel along the sides of its abdomen) snake like creature with 2 arms that have 4 claws and an apposable-thumb-like claws. Six legs at the end of the tail that are sharp claws with no external appendages like toes. The subject has a mouth with rows of sharp teeth, and an external pair of pincers (that show mild resemblance to Kaiser Blades). It's eyes glow red, and the gas that it exhales can always be seen. (If exhaled gas is not seen for over 60 seconds, contact staff for immediate evaluation.) It also has razor sharp spines protruding from its vertebra. The elbow joints also have similar, smaller black hooked spines protruding from them.

Personality: Stubborn, unpredictable, quiet.

History
:Unknown until retrieval on the date of [DATA EXPUNGED].
Responsible for the loss of ██ personnel during [REDACTED]. (See Incident 0001-A)
Discovered by Recon-Team - Zeta, retrieved by [DATA EXPUNGED]

EXTRAS: Known to speak human languages, but refuses to. Highly adaptive to situations, including high regenerative rates (can be slowed with Hydrochloric Acid).

Breed: Unknown

Description of Breed:
No other specimens found. This breed resembles that of a cross between a Hydralisk, Defiler and vague Ultralisk characteristics. (The ones of a Defiler being to most dominant). This Breed's name has yet to be approved, for it may be some mutation, and until further specimens are found, it will remain as Subject: Z-0001-UB. The specimen has been known to be docile most of the times, but when people are in the vicinity, it tends to get very aggressive after a time frame in between 10 minutes, to 2 hours and 45 minutes. The subject is highly un-predictable. It's psi-index is notable at a 6.22, and has shown signs of intelligence. It has uttered few words of unknown languages, but the only distinct 'word' has been its name: "Zikkis". Subject Z-001-UB is to be kept in containment at all times and must have [DATA EXPUNGED] watching at all times. "Zikkis" is not to come into contact with any other subjects, or personnel without reasons of research. Those who do come into contact must undergo immediate mental screening, and be watched for 48 hours. If the subject does anything out of the ordinary, contact staff immediately. In the event of a containment breach, contact staff to initiate [DATA EXPUNGED] Protocol.
-Dr. ████████
Sounds like Albathur's bio.

Manipulative quiet and secretive archetype.

Emo dude.
That was exactly my inspiration for it ;P Been wanting to do something like this since I read about Albathur.
@Korozain-Accepted.
hmmmm..........

something tells me that things are going to go to hell really damn fast in this one...
Okay. Roleplay will either have to start tomorrow or Friday. I have only an hour and fifteen minutes before I need to sleep...and plus, I have homework to do yet tonight.

So, Goodnight, and I'll see you guys tomorrow. :)
Wow, got in just in time!
02/13/2013 05:39 PMPosted by Korozain
must undergo immediate mental screening,

ya there is no way my char is getting in there XD
Its to check if there are any odd things in the persons mind that hasn't previously been noted. So if your character is crazy, and everyone knows it, and they're still crazy in the same way after making contact with "Zikkis" then you'll be fine. Anything (even a few odd brainwaves relevant to the person) will be seen as an anomaly, and they will have to initiate Protocol: █████
02/13/2013 06:22 PMPosted by Nukester
This will turn out to be interesting, I just wish there were more, humans.
Indeed. It seems like Zerg is far more popular.
02/13/2013 06:22 PMPosted by Nukester
I just wish there were more, humans.

*Slams hammer*
Motion Carries.