The need to Survive PRP

Joeyray's Bar
Alright, I'll change the Auto-pistol out, but I'd like to keep the plasma. Think of it like a 40k plasma pistol, with whole overheating thing.

It's just something she picked up to deal with more heavy armored attackers when she has to. (roaches, marauders, stalkers & those kinds of things)
Plasma is fine. It was the auto pistol I had an issue with.
Sweet...
(checks char sheet)
Good to go then.
You're already added.
02/20/2013 04:51 PMPosted by Warhawk
(checks char sheet)

That's what I meant.
:P
02/20/2013 04:15 PMPosted by Zarkun
Say spectre merc and faction or your faction with merc in parenthesis.

Why wont it work if i am independent?
Because then you can't hide anywhere when sh!t hits the fan.
Simply put, Nobody likes a potentially rouge psychic. They almost always get snapped up in their by various shadowy groups. If someone does happen to escape from them, they will be hunted down. So if they do escape, they'd have to join up with another group for protection.
Faction: Mytheran Miners
The Mytheran Miners came to the planet to excavate it for all its resources.

All units are within Mytheran Miners:
Sentinel:
Guardians are armed with T257 Miniguns and have thick TL-450 armor suits, which are similar in appearance to this: http://shalkentanari.deviantart.com/art/Assault-Cannon-Terminator-213000806. There are not a huge amount of them. There are often a few with every group of miners to defend them while they mine. They are very slow from their cumbersome armor. They are well known for their good physique out of armor as well.

Miner:
Miners are armed with simple Scythe pistols and their weak, concentrated laser drills. The laser drills are used to cut through and collect materials, while the pistols are used to defend themselves. They don’t completely destroy the material that they are fired at; just weaken it enough to separate. The armor of miners isn’t very durable, just used to allow for them to carry materials and their drills.

Highlander
Highlanders are armed with MFA-22 Assault Rifles and Lightning Claymores. These assault rifles are semi-automatic but are powerful. The Claymores are charged with electricity to shock their foes, and even disable some mechanical ones. They are clad in HVL-250 armor, which is similar in look to the armor of the mercenaries known as War Pigs. They are considered the primary infantry of the Mytheran Miners to take down their foes and defend their encampments. They are quick and in good physical condition.

Battle Master
Battle Masters are a type of mech used by the Mytheran Miners. They operated by experienced fighters and have two shoulder mounted rocket launchers, and two arms wielding flamethrowers. They are extremely dangerous versus infantry and light air. It is quite fast and uses tracks instead of legs. Battle Masters resemble a Goliath mixed with an ARES.
Terran

Mytheran Miners

All units are within Mytheran Miners:
Guardian:
Guardians are armed with T257 Miniguns and have thick TL-450 armor suits, which are similar in appearance to this: http://shalkentanari.deviantart.com/art/Assault-Cannon-Terminator-213000806. There are not a huge amount of them. There are often a few with every group of miners to defend them while they mine. They are very slow from their cumbersome armor. They are well known for their good physique out of armor as well.

Miner:
Miners are armed with simple Scythe pistols and their weak, concentrated laser drills. The laser drills are used to cut through and collect materials, while the pistols are used to defend themselves. They don’t completely destroy the material that they are fired at; just weaken it enough to separate. The armor of miners isn’t very durable, just used to allow for them to carry materials and their drills.

Highlander
Highlanders are armed with MFA-22 Assault Rifles and Lightning Claymores. These assault rifles are semi-automatic but are powerful. The Claymores are charged with electricity to shock their foes, and even disable some mechanical ones. They are clad in HVL-250 armor, which is similar in look to the armor of the mercenaries known as War Pigs. They are considered the primary infantry of the Mytheran Miners to take down their foes and defend their encampments. They are quick and in good physical condition.

Battle Master
Battle Masters are a type of mech used by the Mytheran Miners. They operated by experienced fighters and have two shoulder mounted rocket launchers, and two arms wielding flamethrowers. They are extremely dangerous versus infantry and light air. It is quite fast and uses tracks instead of legs. Battle Masters resemble a Goliath mixed with an ARES.

Unit 731

Legionnaire- The basic combat unit, much like a Dominion Marine except with improved training in guerrilla warfare, ambushes, and light weaponry. They excel in ambushes, close-ranged warfare, and often hide in forests and/or jungles. They carry SMG’s, Assault Rifles, and Shotguns.

Equites- The more mobile, less well trained version of the legionnaire, the Equites are more versed in traps, trickery, deception, and other such things. They rarely engage enemies, preferring to make their life hell from cover. They carry a variety of weaponry, as they aren’t well monitored.

Adoreus- The Ghosts of the Unit, these are extremely well-trained in tactical and guerrilla warfare, as well as sabotage. They excel in longer ranged engagements, traps, and other such warfare, and sometimes have a psionic signal, though not always. They act as leaders of the group, and carry Sniper Rifles, Assault Rifles, makeshift weapons, and Mines.

Second unit list.
Name: Rosco *last name classified*
Race: Terran
Faction: Dominion
Unit: Shadow
Equipment: Psi-katana, regular katana, ender combat pistol, HDI combat suit, TSR-77 sniper rifle
Abilities: cloak, pyrokinetic
Backstory: *classified*
Darkra, so your person is dead already?
02/20/2013 06:20 PMPosted by darkra
rogue

DOMINION ONLY was in the description, no debate. Scouts and such might go rogue, but psionics are not allowed to in this RP.

Edit-And go read the description again. You have named equipment that you have no choice but to start with along with your extras. Psi Katana is fine though.
edited Zark
You will have the standard equipment. No debate. We clear?
02/20/2013 06:29 PMPosted by Zarkun
You will have the standard equipment. No debate. We clear?

isn't the katana, pistol and combat suit the starting equipment cause i'm pretty sure that's what's on the description
<CrymsonRaven>
Name: Leon Stukov
Sex: Male
Unit: Shadow
Equipment: HWI Spec Ops environment suit, TSR-77 Sniper Rifle, Ender combat pistol, katana.
Unit Background: A Shadow is a secret Black Ops unit that is equipped with an Ender combat pistol, TSR-77 sniper rifle, and a katana. They have special environment suits and they have psionic powers.
Background: Was a Ghost with a lowly Psi Index of 5, but when the Raider's had their new stealth experimental unit out in the field... They tore through any Dominion Ghost. So they decided to come up with the Shadow's. Which bumped his Psi Index by 3 points. Making it to 8 which is still quite lovely. His first test in the field was taking out a group of insurgents... Along with two others. Surgical precision won them that battle with no losses and minor injuries. As with each Shadow... Their abilties are tailored to their needs and are unique to each individual.

<CrymsonRaven>
Name: Rebecca Davise
Sex: Female
Unit: Valkyrie
Equipment: VIK-755 Armor, Gun-Spear, Spirit Class Battle Barge.
Background: She is a seven on the Psi Index. Serving patiently with the Dominion when she was taken away. For... there was no point in resistance someone who can put you in your place and submit you to their will. But patience was a virtue on both sides. Never having worked with a Shadow before, she is reluctant to even do so... They were worse than Ghosts. Just because they were unpredictable at times. They inducted her into a new program before she graduated from the Ghost Academy... 'Project Valhalla'.
02/20/2013 03:03 PMPosted by Zarkun
Armed with the TSR-77 Sniper Rifle, Ender combat pistol, and a katana, and clad in the new HWI Special Operations suit

That is standard equipment. Read closer. CR, you looked good. Let me double check.
kk. i love it how you tell me that not because i added an additional weapon but cause i missed one XD
Adding is fine so long as you have the standard stuff. On second thought, you still have to have the normal one, plus your psi katana. Dual wield those b!tches XD

Edit-And please use their names. You have no idea how long it took to come up with them.