RP idea thread

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
That's a "damn shame" as Tychus would put it. :p
99% of the people here ... fail horribly at map making. and RP/RPer lore is open sometimes not even slightly tied into real lore but most of the time we try to keep it SC related.
"Most of the time?"
A summery of the current ideas: (#2!!!)

PKA redux/sequel

Darkest Heart redux

Some sort of Sci-Fi epic. (Space Opera esque)

Take the universe concept behind Leviathan (an alt steampunk WWI with advanced steam walkers and airships on the axis side (Clankers) and advanced bioengineered creatures on the allied side (Darwinists).) Take this and set it in a near future post apocalypse setting.

A Homestuck RP (HBRB's idea, not mine)

A fighter pilot RP

A non-war focused RP. Less fighting, and more interaction/sub-plots/development/relationships sort of thing. A more social RP.

A team of Dominion wranglers are tasked to hunt down potential but elusive psionics and bring them into the Ghost Academy.

Pre-SC2 conflict between the Dominion and Kel-Morian Combine and/or Umojan Protectorate.

An RP based around the Stargate SG-1/Atlantis/Unvierse.

An RP about the Invasion of Aiur.
On the PKA front, Drac has given the go on a reboot. I need votes towards redo or follow up.
@Zarkun:
Um... I have no idea...
that depends on how many people want to carry over their chars from the first one...
My person works for either a redo or a follow up, so it's the others you gotta talk to.
@Zarkun:
Um... I have no idea...
that depends on how many people want to carry over their chars from the first one...
Me and SF are going to carry our characters over for sure for a redo... Mostly because we need to get our groove on to recreate the family tree. ./trollface
I wasn't in the original but I would like to join. I don't care if it is redo or follow up though I guess follow up would be better given new people are likely to join ...
And I forgot to tell y'all... Both mine and SF's would go well for a sequel, and depending on how long in the future it is... Their children.
CR, really? Just how many black screens are you planning on having in every thread?...
They did this in the original PKA, so you need not worry.
A fighter pilot RP

A non-war focused RP. Less fighting, and more interaction/sub-plots/development/relationships sort of thing. A more social RP.

I'd like to promote these two, I think they'd be a lot of fun and nice change from the SOP.

@Zarkun:
Good to know.
I don't care, as I need a new char either way.
Redux.
What's PKA?
I prefer a follow up (and of course I would be wanting to keep my character), just to avoid repetition. Speaking of which, we still have yet to start World's End R&R.
02/19/2013 04:58 PMPosted by Korozain
What's PKA?
Bull!@#$ and reckless adventure had a thing one night and had a child named... Badassery Bull%^-* Supreme with extra dashings of craziness. XD
02/19/2013 04:58 PMPosted by Korozain
What's PKA?

You would know it as Pankoprulu Academy. And the Worlds End may never start as...it seems we all lost interest...
Pan
Koprulu
Acadamy

Also what CR said.