2.0.4 bugs galore

Bug Report
List what you've come across so far.

Editor bugs:
Hotkeys missing
Hiding the Help Menu through UI triggers has no effect
Skip remaining actions bugged
Data values such as vital leech work differently (more of just a change)
- UI anchor warnings (which are visible on battle.net) when you just alter an existing frame to use its 2 opposite anchors instead
- actor warnings about actor properties that cant be found (which are visible on battle.net) [existed pre 2.0]
- menu bar anchor frame can't really be moved via layout changes [try to move it like 100 pixels upwards] (fix: hook up with triggers and move it)
- morphed units now might not have all of their abilities anymore (pre 2.0 it still had those abilities, now they are gone ingame)
- if you hardcode the player to be Terran, that player ends up playing as Zerg on battle.net

Also, this is in the wrong forum, redirect?
Loading old replays of past games causes the whole game to lock up. I mean, to the point of ctrl-alt-del and starting the Task Manager to kill SCII.
The burrow/unburrow button on grid setting for Zerg moved one down (from G to B) and now overlaps the cancel button (which is B).
For protoss, the new probe exit positions for the nexus cause me to have 3-4 trapped probes every single game. I'm going to have to shift my building locations but that will make my building positioning far less effective.

Also had a glitch where a stalker spawned, which plays the "I am here in the shadows" vocal sample. That voice looped the ENTIRE REST OF THE 35 MINUTE GAME.

I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS

Also, by the way...

I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS

- if you hardcode the player to be Terran, that player ends up playing as Zerg on battle.net

Having that same problem. I have Zerg locked in for my players and they end up as Terran. I just swapped the races for a quick fix.
I have had severe lag issues ever since 2.0.4. It is really starting to agitate me, because I cannot play Starcraft II anymore with out either a: Crashing, or b: Lagging out. Please fix these bugs battle.net.