StarCraft 2 is Dying and How to Save it

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
What hurts the most is that people who bite are giving long thought out responses, while not realizing this is a troll thread.
68 with the other thread that specifically mentions this one.
You just got an entire separate thread dedicated to being a bite. Well done, HeReTiC.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7923533822

P.S. I'm fairly sure that this thread hasn't been deleted because even the mods find it amusing.
This thread may just max out.
02/19/2013 06:37 PMPosted by supaflyz

It needs more likes.

Seriously, 20 likes can't be that hard to get, right?
3/10 for the effort. Stupid read. Stupid ideas. Next.
02/19/2013 06:37 PMPosted by blitz

It needs more likes.

I think dislikes counteract likes. And when a thread gets this many bites...
02/19/2013 06:37 PMPosted by blitz

It needs more likes.

We may need more than that. I'm sure all of Destiny's fanboys downvoted this thread when he showed it on his stream.
02/19/2013 06:45 PMPosted by HeReTiC
We may need more than that. I'm sure all of Destiny's fanboys downvoted this thread when he showed it on his stream.

May the Bacon gods smite the heathens who worship their false god, Destiny.
02/19/2013 06:46 PMPosted by blitz

May the Bacon gods smite the heathens who worship their false god, Destiny.

May Heretic Bless us with toilet paper pants.
The best part of this thread... Not one person reported him for trolling.

*Edit* Of course, seconds after my post...
Hear hear! May the King live a long and prosperous life and may his rule be everlasting!
All of that sounds absolutely dreadful.

You are awarded no points for your answer, and may god have mercy on your soul.
Stephen Colbert plays SC2 :D
69. I doubt we will reach 100 by max thread :(
02/19/2013 07:23 PMPosted by NinjaNoob
Stephen Colbert plays SC2 :D

So that's why there are no bear critters in SC2...Colbert has shot all of them.
The best part of this thread... Not one person reported him for trolling.

*Edit* Of course, seconds after my post...

Why would you do that? This thread is literary genius :D
And soon, all good things must come to an end.
i hate to say it but this is a huge piece of !@#$. i'm a loyal sc2 player but i don't want it to turn into these other games. 1: if you get a intsa game winner then no one will try to make anything but that. its not that hard to get kills. 2: where is the fun and letting a computer do the work for you now this is coming from a lowly bronze player but one of the best thing i think about playing is the using the units that you built in a manner that you want, i also don't want to go watch a pro gamer level tournament just to see a ai do all the work. the new leveling system in my mind is kind of the CoD do i like it no but that doesn't mean i don't see its uses in bringing in players and keeping them interested. now have you ever heard of the Starcraft 2 starter???? that's basically f2p now as a all round gamer i don't like playing f2p p2w. what you say about rotating in new units i think is a great idea but having only people who buy the game have the higher tier units??? now does that not seem a little over powered? i would never want to play a game that limited my access to units that didn't limit another player. i would be fine if like some portraits or dances or animations you had to pay for but taking out higher tiered units in my opinion is just about the stupidest thing you can ever do.
70 bites

Yeah, that happened O,o