StarCraft 2 is Dying and How to Save it

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 8 9 10 26 Next
All these points are complete bull!@#$ but great read any ways.
This post is a joke right ?

Edit: even though, an expansion per year doesn't seem like a dumb idea. It's not the solution because it would split the community among expansions, but people like to expect/wait for something to be released.
I believe having to wait for a major update every year would make everybody excited and keep us committed to the game.
Also, Battle.net is a joke. Seems to me Dota 2 has done everything that's missing to SC2:
- you can watch live games very easily
- you can look for replays "in game"
- all replays are stored on Valve server. It works like a database, you can query and watch anything anytime.
(and we need an in game tournament feature, like in some fighting games. SC2 is competitive, so why is there not a way to compete ?! Put aside the ladder..)
02/17/2013 09:31 AMPosted by Hidk
This post is a joke right ?
Yep!
02/17/2013 09:45 AMPosted by Shonix
crude

Please understand what that word means before using it.

02/17/2013 09:45 AMPosted by Shonix
have you ever gotten anyone to come back into the game

I don't think someone who doesn't play the game is going to spend much time on the game's official forums... but how does a piece of satire that demonstrates the silliness the "SC2 is dying" bandwagon do nothing to sustain the view that StarCraft is alive and well?

You call it "crude," "insensitive," and "mean," but that's the perspective of someone who doesn't understand satire at all.

Now, again, stop with the personal vendetta. Why must you pester me every time I make a thread and say "HERETIC U SUCK!!@@! IM MORE HELPFUL THAN U1!@!!!!"?
I love your guys' little slap fight as much as everyone else, but...
02/17/2013 09:53 AMPosted by HeReTiC
I don't think someone who doesn't play the game is going to spend much time on the game's official forums...
You can't seriously believe that, so many people here have no clue about the game, haven't played in a year, stay for the community, etc...

People like discussing the game. That statement is like saying, people who watch football must actively play it.
You should add that you get multiple lives in one ladder game, the implementation of re spawning for the first time in an RTS ;)
02/17/2013 10:07 AMPosted by Shonix
Now, again, stop with the personal vendetta. Why must you pester me every time I make a thread and say "HERETIC U SUCK!!@@! IM MORE HELPFUL THAN U1!@!!!!"?

I havent posted any helpful threads in a month or two. Im simply pointing out that you havent posted squat thats actually going to help people improve and/or bring more people into the community.

Because it's solely on him & not Blizzard to bring people to the community.

Love your logic here bro.
Up to 27 bites.
02/17/2013 10:09 AMPosted by fingrknitter
You should add that you get multiple lives in one ladder game, the implementation of re spawning for the first time in an RTS ;)

Aw, I should have. Maybe later.
02/17/2013 10:18 AMPosted by HeReTiC

Aw, I should have. Maybe later.

Better get on it before our competitors do (o__O)
A thought just occurred to me...

If I renamed this thread "StarCraft 2 is Living and How to Kill it," does anynoe think the responses would be any different?

If I renamed this thread "StarCraft 2 is Living and How to Kill it," does anynoe think the responses would be any different?

Possibly but then it wouldn't be as funny to watch the bites.

You don't think anyone would bite? It's already about as obviously satirical as it could be.

You don't think anyone would bite? It's already about as obviously satirical as it could be.
Obviously not if you can change the title to something more obviously troll-ish.

Could be interesting, but I like how this is a parody of all the "SC2 is dead" threads.

Could be interesting, but I like how this is a parody of all the "SC2 is dead" threads.