How to level up?

General Discussion
So I found out that this new patch gives us leveling up thing, so I wanted to try it. No matter how much I win I get no xp, or even if I complete training there is no xp. How can I earn xp?
wait for HotS. Notice it says "Swarm level".
Yeah, that isn't appearing in WoL. HotS will have it, as of 3/12/13
Lol so they give us something pointless? and we have to buy HOTS to use it? o:
Yep
Wtf is this a joke on us or something?
02/23/2013 06:20 PMPosted by Infuriate

No. It's to make it so that people will experience terrible lag now so they won't have to experience as much terrible lag when they buy and download HotS.
This patch is meant pretty much for HOTS. If you don't want to buy HOTS, then play with whatever WoL has for you. You can't expect them to release content for an expansion for people who don't have it.
good to know, i was curious about this myself
wtf?????
NUCLEAR NECROBUMP DETECTED!
wtf why necro this?

kuntz

you seem a bit..

•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

infuriated

more like a few pounds of platic explosives worth.

Hmm... I can see it now.

Necro Ghost: When I see a forum untouched by necros... pristine and filled with posters and trolls... I just want to nukebump the crap out of it.
i own both and im still stuck at a level 5 terran. yet my friend only has wings of liberty and is a level 20 with no special "hots" purchase. any ideas?
Necrobomb exploded

On a side note, 2 necros in 1 thread is impressive ;)
06/25/2013 07:04 PMPosted by predator
i own both and im still stuck at a level 5 terran. yet my friend only has wings of liberty and is a level 20 with no special "hots" purchase. any ideas?

if he parties with someone who has HotS, he has full benefits of HotS multiplayer as terran.
Ok, I got sc2 about five months ago without the expansion, and my friend says I should party/spawn with him(hes got the expansion and hotS),but I have no clue how to do it!

As you can see I need serious help.
that stupid I don't want to do that