Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 20)

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
I`m gonna go watch a movie just so any of you know where I am if you start asking where I am at.

@Zarkun and when I meant by Conspiracy... I mostly meant as a coindence.
"I would put Brian in it. He would be extremely aggressive. And nearing the end I am thinking I will send Brian on a mission to capture/murder Zaros."
You people don't even know if it's official and you're already planning on peoples deaths. Man...
Pays to be prepared Zarkun.
02/28/2013 10:37 AMPosted by KnarledOne
I think there is potential for an RP in this. Nobody has tried a Ghost Academy RP yet, have they?

Good idea, but I'd rather not have 2 academy RP's going at the same time.
02/28/2013 04:08 PMPosted by Warhawk
I think there is potential for an RP in this. Nobody has tried a Ghost Academy RP yet, have they?

Well that only leaves one option then... *Grin's maniacally and creepily stares at PKA*
Whatever you do, don't push the

NUKE BUTTON.
02/28/2013 04:20 PMPosted by ThaneKrios

Well that only leaves one option then... *Grin's maniacally and creepily stares at PKA*

I will end you Mark. This I swear.
Bad idea Mark, bad idea...
Here, let me set my drink on the

NUKE BUTTON

so nobody pushes it.
If you set your drink on the nuke button, then should it not push down on the button because it is on top of it?
Shh.

Oops, I dripped my mug. It's going to fall on the

NUKE BUTTON!
I press the nuke button, and the nuke falls on Knarled. "Actually, not planning death, I was planning on attempt of murder."
Fortunately, I wore my trampoline hat today. The nuke bounces, flying towards the Academy...
02/28/2013 05:27 PMPosted by KnarledOne
flying towards the Academy...
...of DOOM.
The nuke misses the academy, goes through a space rift and hits Sipsco.
HEY HEY HEY!
I'm back in town!!!
Hello there, and I have one good piece of advice which you might like very well...
..Don't do anything stupid to get yourself banned, again.
Well, glad to see you're in one piece. Have a Prismatic Void.