Closed

Clans and Groups
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Feel Free To Check us out any time!
Fever is fun been in it for awhile played fever game night had a lot of fun, Defiantly worth joining.
Yes Reaper But Maybe next time you wont beat me at tower defence xD haha!
ALL RANKS, ALL SKILL LEVELS, Accepted. We Arnt Like Most Clans. We Dont Keeps SUPER strict. Rules. Or COC... Were Here To Have FUN .. Be On ALL THE TIME... Or Very little.. Its Really up to you! We Accept EVERYONE.
Aslong as your Above 16+ In age. Thats The One thing thats a MUST.
We Are Entering into new territory got lots of new clan wars and tourneys going on.. LIVE STREAMS! almost all the time!
--==FeverClan==--
FeverClan.com Join The Pandemic!
Is An All round Clan. Meaning.. Were A Friendly Community And Support Forums, Activities, TeamSpeak Channels, Tourneys and more for Alot of games! Not Just Starcraft!
How ever, If Your looking For A New Way To Play StarCraft 2 Competitively, Or Just A New Fun Way To Make New Friends Head On Over To FeverClan.com And Tell Them FlutterShy Sent you When making your App!
Most Important Things To Remember:
#1 Were A Gaming Community, We Want To Keep Things Fun, .. Douche Bags, Trolls, And Hackers Are Not Allowed, Also Our main goal is to have fun, And Be Supportive But We Do have our opertunitys to be Very Competitive With Sc2 Squads, Clan Wars, Tourneys for Prizes Ect.
#2 16+ Age Is Required. As Well As TeamSpeak And a Working form of MIC.
#3 We Allow You To Join us Even if your in Another clan!
#4 Please read and follow the Fever Standard (rules and guidelines)
#5 Must make MINIMUM 1 Post every 2 Weeks to stay in the clan, Or Be Removed For Inactivity
Bronze - UpTo - Grandmasters Are Welcome !
And Like I Said Were not just for Starcraft! We Do Lots Of Other Activities and Games, And Multi-Platform, (pc xbox ect)

So Head On Over To FeverClan.com And check us out ! And remember.. GL And HF !

Application To Join Fever / Rules: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application
I like to log wave I want to improve my strategies and follow up of leagues add
I like to log wave I want to improve my strategies and follow up of leagues add

Hmmm ?
hehe I think that ties are not you??
which are your league ??
which are your league ??

im confused as to what your saying... but im gold 2. atm...
this clan has over 1,200+ members All ranks are accepted For starcraft. Bronze - GM And alot of diamond + players willing to be active coaches.
I would like to join, How can I by the way?

Head over to Feverclan.com/forum Go to the application section, after registering. And hit submit new application at the top.
03/30/2013 06:43 PMPosted by FlutterShy

Head over to Feverclan.com/forum Go to the application section, after registering. And hit submit new application at the top.

If you need further help. contact me on the forums or in game
Hey i signed up on the site and turned in an application, i was just wondering how long it will take to process.
Hey i signed up on the site and turned in an application, i was just wondering how long it will take to process.

Once someone replies to your application.. You just have to wait in teamspeak for the interview
Someone will find you on eventualy
Hey can you tell your little underlings to stop spamming for your clan in adopt-a-newb chat? Much thanks =D.

Adopt-a-newb Chat? I Don't know what this is.
04/01/2013 06:37 PMPosted by FlutterShy
Hey can you tell your little underlings to stop spamming for your clan in adopt-a-newb chat? Much thanks =D.

@FlutterShy: It's a chat channel based on a Team Liquid thread where higher level players offer to tutor lower level players. Apparently some Fever Clan members have been spamming that channel for recruitment.

@Shonix: I will mention your concerns to the clan's leadership.
04/02/2013 01:26 PMPosted by Amplify

@FlutterShy: It's a chat channel based on a Team Liquid thread where higher level players offer to tutor lower level players. Apparently some Fever Clan members have been spamming that channel for recruitment.

@Shonix: I will mention your concerns to the clan's leadership.

Well You Can Be Assured It Wasn't Me. And Also, As Long as they arnt Terribly flooding. its ok for them to post there Now and then about the clan... Because we do have Diamond + Players.. and alot of masters In our Clan that are certifyed coaches... If they join'ed im sure they'd be more happy to help.
But if they go overboard I Can understand His concearns

ALSO
P.M. Lore Shock Or Blazemost
About that.