Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class IV

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
"To tell the truth, there's only a small amount of actual psionic energy going into that move. The rest is...some kind of energy." He creates a holographic read out on his wrist and shows it to Flint. "5% of it is psionic, the rest is unknown."
"Interesting, you know you just caused my curiosity to jump higher right?" I start to ponder more on the matter.
"Yeah, but I wouldn't pry into it too much. You see the way he glares down anyone related to the Dominion?"
"I did and you know I have no association with the Dominion besides being their lab rat for a few years. I am sure you remember my feelings towards them." My voice was calm but there was some edge to it as well.
Cayl nods, returning his attention, for the most part, to the screen. "I do. I just don't think he likes it when people pry into his secrets. And can you blame him?"
As Sahlk and the guards leading him reach a main hallway his evil smile disappears, replaced with the warmest smile a Zerg could give, but inside his mind he was plotting and planning on ways to control people. Make them turn on each other, and perhaps even teach them fear. His smile invited the Zerglings to come around him now. And he had gathered around four of the Zerglings that were on their spare time. And without their knowledge, he was pressing his own influence upon them, to make them his slaves.

After about ten minutes, when his power over the Zerglings overrode that of their Queen and Overlords, he speaks to him, using the same tone he had on the guards, "Go off little ones, I am sure you have duties to perform, and I have something I would like to do." The Zerglings then happily scampered off, and no one knew, not even them or their Overlords knew that they were now his.

He had squeezed through the training room door, his massive shell barely fitting through, and stomped over to a practice dummy. He swiftly smashed his large spike of a fist straight into the dummy and tore it from its spot, the dummy flying high up and then clattering to the down. His strength was great, but his true spot of greatness, was his endurance. After several more dummies were destroyed he moved out of the training room.

He knew the location of everything in the academy, well everything on limits, through the minds of the Zerglings. His next stop was the quarters of a fellow Zerg. He would bunk with it. For his large structure he was able to move swiftly, quietly, and surprisingly, he was not clumsy.

When he had arrived to the quarters he had attempted to break the wall around the door open large so he could easily move through it, but he was without luck. He smile faded when this was so and he started muttering as he squeezed through the narrow doorway. He noticed the room was already half covered with creep and decided to spawn some Locusts and Harpies to claim it as his own. He would be easily able to convince the other Zerg that it was a simple misunderstanding and he was unable to spew creep.
"Not really, I know the feeling of wanting to keep things secret. In time though secrets have a way of not wanting to be hidden any more." I look at the screen again and sigh. "I think I've seen enough. If anyone needs me I will be in my office." I step out of the simulation room and head for my office. I needed to get back to work on my projects and I had taken to much time in creating that containment field, now I just needed to make a power source for it.
Cayl watches Flint leave and watches Terance. "Just what are you hiding...."
Once in my office and the door is shut I start going trough my notes and artifacts that I had on the work bench. I needed a way to harvest the energies of the Void and use it as power.... It was getting frustration that I haven't really gotten much farther than creating devices that required amounts of energy most psionics couldn't power and I could barely power them myself. I sigh and run my hand over my forehead as I ponder more over the situation.
02/26/2013 08:43 PMPosted by Zarkun
Ha, rubber padding in the suit :P You think this is his first electric using foe?
That is so cheap and so cheating. What's next? Fire proof material and non melt-able material for acid?? :P
02/27/2013 01:41 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Ha, rubber padding in the suit :P You think this is his first electric using foe?
That is so cheap and so cheating. What's next? Fire proof material and non melt-able material for acid?? :P

What about rubber handles on knives, so he doesn't electrocute himself every time he stabs a robot?

Anyways, Soul hid in the darkest corners of the simulation room, his dark blue cloak covering his entire body except for the head.
He was almost invisible in the corner.
One of the instructors, left, but there was no opportunity of escape.
The boy's eyes focused on the screen, if he guessed correctly, he would have to fight the robot or swordsman next. It might be good to get some data.
Other than the sounds of the screen, the room was completely silent.
IC:
Clearing my plate, I head over to the sim room and watch the fight between Ceas and Terance;
...he sure is good with those blades of his...
02/27/2013 01:41 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven

He went flying still. Just didn't get zapped as heavily.
uuuh recap please
You died XD

I'm kidding. Everyone is BSing. Terance and Ceas are in the simulation room, plugged in, with several students watching and that's about it that's relevant.
yesterday was a really slow day for this RP wasn't it XD and i've been thinking of making an RP called law of X
Yesterday was slow all around. And I wouldn't do anymore RPs until summer. We're running on a skeleton crew here.
02/27/2013 08:05 AMPosted by darkra
yesterday was a really slow day for this RP wasn't it XD and i've been thinking of making an RP called law of X

I'm in the training room working on my aim for throwing my knives I Think Tari is about to kick my @$$ for putting a hole in her robes and few other people are doing sims. Also I poped out your arm and poped it back in correctly so it should be feeling better
02/27/2013 08:12 AMPosted by Zarkun
Yesterday was slow all around. And I wouldn't do anymore RPs until summer. We're running on a skeleton crew here.

good point so far its just been me, you, morph, steel, CR, SF, lekroger, and Fantasy
KO's around, but he's infrequent. No idea how he plans to do a series with him gone so much. Then there's also just the fact that we've run out of usable lore.