Pause Bug

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Still not fixed? Seriously?
This has been a bug on beta for weeks now, I am not sure why this is still an issue. Disappointing really.
02/22/2013 06:48 PMPosted by Cloaken
We are actually working on a fix for this that will hit surprisingly soon. Thanks for your patience!

http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon

mhh, where should we put "surprisingly soon"?

Now ←------ [1] -------- Very Soon ---- [2] ---- Soon ---- [3] ---- Soon-ish ---- [4]-----→ End of Time

my money is on 2.
02/24/2013 01:15 PMPosted by furniture
We are actually working on a fix for this that will hit surprisingly soon. Thanks for your patience!

Now ←------ [1] -------- Very Soon ---- [2] ---- Soon ---- [3] ---- Soon-ish ---- [4]-----→ End of Time

my money is on 2.

My money is on 1 , Non of us can live to see it anyways so who cares :P
Oh. Thanks.
Yeah, at first I thought it was just the special forces custom game but its been every game ive played. The last game of Squadron TD i played just straight up crashed after 30 min of choppy play. Ladder is no different. The new UI sucks.
02/24/2013 09:31 PMPosted by Omicron

How about you all FIX the state of zerg? They are garbage right now...give em better AA options, god's sake.

Are you being serious right now?

I find it hard to believe that someone would try to plug a "BUFF MY RACE PLZ QQ" post in a thread on a serious bug that is ruining the game for many people.
Is this happening on WoL or just HotS?

I havent noticed it in WoL and I've played like 100 ladder games on 3 different accounts since the 2.0 patch. But i do notice that if somebody presses f10, they start to lag for a few seconds.

How long until I am surprised?
Too hell with the P bug why the hell cant i even make a game i cant even make my own !@#$ing lobby in offline play
02/24/2013 01:15 PMPosted by furniture
[quote="79792301684"]We are actually working on a fix for this that will hit surprisingly soon. Thanks for your patience!

my money is on 2.[/quot

It's blizz any one know knows blizz, soon means we dont care we have your money, so "when ever they get around too it"

that just gotta be better than "soon" haha
Was playing the game last night. Started it up a few moments ago, downloaded the patch and not it takes me to the general log in screen. Try to enter my username however the connect button never allows for selection. Am quite new to the game and am trying to figure out what to do to play the !@$% thing.

Looks like my account is still up in battle.net, but I can't play at all. Any ideas?
It would sure be nice to just turn on my computer, click the Starcraft logo & play a game. But every time I do now it seems, I have to wait while an "update" or a "bug fix" or "we need to maximise your gameplay" downloads. Sometimes this takes an hour and then EVERYTHING is different and doesn't work. I'm tired of it and will be rethinking whether getting deeper into this thing with Heart Of The Swarm is worth it!
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
i stopped laddering cause of it.
SINCE THE LATEST SC2 UPDATE, ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN ALL GAMES I PLAY ARE SUPER SLOW AND LAGGY NOT AS SMOOTH AS I USED TO PLAY AT MEDIUM SETTINGS.. WTF!!!. IS THE PROBLEM?, NOW I HATE PLAYING SC2, I CNT REALLY DO WHAT I WANT TO DO!!!!!.. >>>>>>>>>>>>HELP<<<<<<<<<<<<

Might be too little too late for you on this, if so sorry. But check your graphics settings. Sometimes these updates automatically skew the settings all the way up without asking you. If that's not it...not sure what happened.
soon.