Pause Bug

General Discussion
Post Limit:
It's unacceptable that this hasn't been fixed yet.
It really isn't fixed yet? I haven't played teams in a week or so but hearing this makes me upset at the lack of response from blizzard... soon my !@#...
03/04/2013 02:05 AMPosted by Birra

Seriously. Especially since they said there's a fix coming "surprisingly soon." Apparently "soon" isn't within the threshold of 2 weeks.
I'm a little surprised at how not soon this has been, to be honest.
03/04/2013 02:05 AMPosted by Birra

what the? this was fixed 2 weeks ago.
its fixed lol
The latest patch for SC II is really annoying, in arcade mode you can no longer see the hit points of enemy attacking. You cannot tell a strong opponent compared to a weak one. It causes confusion and premature loss of life.
I really don't like the latest patch for SC II, it makes the whole arcade section of the game suck.
Agreed, I prefer the "old" menu much better. You can no longer even look at message history during an arcade game
03/05/2013 04:27 PMPosted by Masuk
The latest patch for SC II is really annoying, in arcade mode you can no longer see the hit points of enemy attacking. You cannot tell a strong opponent compared to a weak one. It causes confusion and premature loss of life.

1. spamming doesnt help
2. this isnt a thread about the patch this doesnt belong here
3. you can see an enemies healt you have to turn it on in the options
02/24/2013 06:33 PMPosted by BubbaJenkins
Yeah, at first I thought it was just the special forces custom game but its been every game ive played. The last game of Squadron TD i played just straight up crashed after 30 min of choppy play. Ladder is no different. The new UI sucks.

Please...please fix this sad, crummy upgrade. We're dy'in out here!