PLEASE HELP. INTERNET CRASH??

Technical Support
Every time I open starcraft and log on, shortly after it will say I have been disconnected. It looks like a lot of people in the forums are having similar problems however I can't find any that are exactly the same as mine. It seem every time I load Starcraft II Wings of Liberty, my internet itself crashes due to the fact that it can't find its default gateway. I can easily fix the internet problem but as long as Starcraft II is running it always has the same problem. If anybody knows whats going on I would appreciate the help.
I am having the same exact problem. Every time I start the downloader it crashes my Cable Modem, and I have to power cycle it to restore internet access. I stopped SC2 last night, was able to stream video all night long... and now once again, I started SC2 downloader and it crashed my Cable Modem, unplugged it, plugged it back in and its back up now... I'd really like to know how to resolve this issue.
What kind of Cable Modem do you have, Andy?

Let's also identify your Network card:

• Hit the Windows key, and type:
  • devmgmt.msc
  • Hit Enter or Ok.
  • Expand the Network Adapters category. Make note of the network card name and model listed.
  • Double click on the network card listed.
  • Click the Driver tab and make note of the driver Date and Version.