korea server

ANZ / SEA
so i tried playing on the korea server when it seemed to be up for a day and it was smoother than the southeast asia server. ping is about the same, but there must just be less packet loss / network glitches.

makes you wonder if they should just host the sea server in korea too. main problem is they speak korean there, and not english.

curiously, there was much less bad manners than in general. terran not floating their buildings away etc.

now it seems can't select korea region again though :( it only worked for a day.
How did you actually test your ping to the Korean server?

I mentioned in a post that my NA ping appears to be lower then to SEA, based on the responsiveness of input, but are u actually able to get a ping measurement?

ive tried the ping sea.battle.net command but after a number of hops it doesnt respond anymore.
now it seems can't select korea region again though :( it only worked for a day.

Korea is still running patch 2.0.4, and it won't really be back up with 2.0.5 until sometime tomorrow (most likely). So while it is still on an earlier version of the game you won't be able to play on it.

This can be fixed by downloading a korean client to replace your current (most likely SEA) client, which means that your client will always run the same version as Korea.