You have no eligible characters on this accou

Technical Support
1 2 3 5 Next
I attempted to change my AUS/NZ region name via the Account Management page on battle.net, when I clicked the "1 FREE Character Name Change" icon, it displayed a message saying "You have no eligible characters on this account" When obviously I do, as you can tell by me writing this.

Is this a bug? Im unable to play with my friends on the AUS/NZ region, and yes my region is global.
I think its a bug, since they added the new reigons. I have the same problem D: If you have been playing on a new region switch back to your normal one in-game ?
I got same problem. :(
same problem
SAME PROBLEM ):
same problem
+1
I have the same problem when trying to change my name on TW/KR.
Same problem
Yup, They better fix this soon.
+1
AHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE HELP US!
+1.

It seems like once you have played on more than one region you cannot change your name anymore even if you still have 1 free name change remaining. Probably because now we have more than one in-game name, only on different regions. System doesnt know which name you want to change or something, they need to fix it.
Same Problem. Blizzard should fix it soon i hope :)
This is such crap :(
I assume this can't be that hard to fix
bump
Yeah, available free name change, no eligible characters. I was even eligible a couple weeks ago, but i couldnt pick out a name i liked enough. Finally found one, and now im suddenly ineligible.
like the OP so this gets seen, request sticky as well
this is so lame lmao