Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XII

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
The holes were already sealing as I turned and smiled, a small blinking light could be seen in Flint's chest. "Good *cough* night." I hit the Detonator, blowing Flint to pieces, and blink to a safe distance in case he wasn't dead. I was now on a hill overlooking the battle field. Looking at the corpses, the bloodied ground, I couldn't help but sigh. Part of me loved it. Another part accepted it, and yet another wanted to be done with combat, but knew it couldn't be.
Shade could have just used a Rift to get to her target, but alas she didn't know where exactly it is. Relying on a tendril on Raven for a line of sight. Spotting the command room from the tendril a Rift was created and she fell in. Floating and floating until she arrived. Three bullets hit three guards in the head, leaving on left alive as Shade grabbed a hold of him and pinned him against a wall. "Tell me... Where's the Prototype at... And we both know what I'm talking about." Shade though was not talking about a ship.

While Shade was doing her job, Raven lowered Bio-Bombs into the various barracks of the guards that were sleeping. Lowering them as they primed for detonation. The feeling was still funny feeling but it got the job done.

------------------------------------------------

I lay curled up to Dante's side, my head resting on his chest as my arms wrapping around his body. My eyes were closed as the lights had dimmed. I was sleeping after the event took place.

OOC: This is gonna be a really nice evil plot plan. XD
Sorry zark i had gotten off for the night gonna take notice now ... and using phone most of today.

[Serenity]
"Thank you." I turn my attention back to Tari and Sam. "Thank you for your time and I'm really sorry about asking that stupid question. Now I think I will take my leave as I wish to meet the other students." I bow slightly and turn to leave heading for another group by a firing range.
OK, have i been approved yet?
I liquified just before the blast managing to survive and take minimal damage. I reform after a minute and then blink next to Zack.

"You know it takes more than that to kill one of us."
I shrug, the damage finished repairing and watch as Zealots begin to flow forth and engage the Zerg, the two sides hammering away at each other. "If it had damaged either of your hearts, you'd be telling a different tale."

OOC:

Be patient. I will tell you when SF approves you.
I nod in silent agreement watching the battle between the protoss and zerg.
"Well if that is all that you needed then the simulator will end. If you would like my office is available for you to use if you need to work on any of your weapons. I am also sure Jessica will be willing to help you with anything mechanical if you need her tp help."
I nod, deactivating the psi blade and sheathing the Void blade, continuing to watch the battle ensue. "Thanks, but I think I'll use the Wraith for my weapon mods, assuming I make any. As for mechanical, I'll keep that in mind."
I shrug, the damage finished repairing and watch as Zealots begin to flow forth and engage the Zerg, the two sides hammering away at each other. "If it had damaged either of your hearts, you'd be telling a different tale."

OOC:

Be patient. I will tell you when SF approves you.

Thanks man!
The simulation stops and I exit the sim pod.
"I figured you might have some use of the workbench that I have but I will respect you choice. If you need me you know how to find me." I leave the simulation room and head for my office comm in hand. {{Hey Dani I think things are slowing down some here. I might be able to pop over to KLR9 for a short visit.}}
I watch Flint leave then head for my ship. I needed some time to reflect on what had happened.

I notice the sim with Flint and Zack end and shift my full attention to the one for Raven and Shade. I wave lazily at the new student. Either she was a visiting race not native to the Koprulu Sector or she was another Dominion experiment. Either way, one more to watch.
If I may ask, what is the underlining for?
OOC: i don't know what just happened after reading that....... *facedesk* XD

IC: i woke up. Cynthia was curled up beside me. That was crazy and i thought i was the aggressive one. Though i did enjoy it after the part where she literally ripped my suit off of me. i slowly got out of bed so not to wake her and started to slowly put on me armor
If I may ask, what is the underlining for?

To tell the difference between my characters. This is Zack. Normal is Terance and third person is Cayl.
Oh, that's cool.
What is the current status here? I hope to be able to rejoin, and I will try to dig up and adjust my previous characters.
[Serenity]
I wave back slightly as I approach. I look at what they are watching. "What is that?" I ask watching the sim a bit.
What is the current status here? I hope to be able to rejoin, and I will try to dig up and adjust my previous characters.

Open to enrollment. Be glad to have you.

[Serenity]
I wave back slightly as I approach. I look at what they are watching. "What is that?" I ask watching the sim a bit.

"Simulation with Raven and Shade, a couple of the teachers."
Darkra... you barely reacted at all! :P
Anyway... Evil plan is in motion now that I was talking to SF about last night.
/Evil laughter *Cough*

And Darkra, let's just say that Zaros is gonna kill both Dante and Cynthia now as well. :3

IC: Snow appeared in front of Dante, stopping him as a hologram but he could still pass through. "You do realize that her father will kill you now... After all, it was unprotected and he's protective towards her. Plus with the Protoss in her... Her father could still label her as a child even though she is an adult by Terran standards."
IC: "i guess i'll just have to be ready....... what's done is done. if her father is gonna beat the pulp out of me..... i won't stop him" i say sighing as i get my helmet on as the entire suit clicks into place.