No Experience, Rewards or Achievements.

Technical Support
When I go onto my StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm profile, it says there is no experience data available over the race experience icons even though i am level 1 terran and level 1 protoss, nobody including me can see a level icon on my profile picture as well.

Also, on my profile a blank screen shows up when I click on the rewards and achievements tab.

If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated, if you need pictures just let me know.
Same here... My ticket at the support center has been on "open" since release...
Same here... My ticket at the support center has been on "open" since release...

Mine was answered, i was said to use the repair tool, worked once but upon opening again it would not work again. He mentioned something about re installing and i am currently waiting for another response. Maybe this will work for you?
Maybe try clearing the cache and restarting the computer?
Maybe try clearing the cache and restarting the computer?

The support guys said i should try deleting the cache folder inside the battle.net folder inside the sc2 install folder along with some other files, then let the launcher re-download them. This unfortunately did not work.

Is this what you had in mind or this there something else i could try?

Thanks.
Uh there's a bunch of folders where info is stored. One is in my documents, one is in application data/program data (not program files).