Terran OP Hatred Shelter (HotS edition)

Terran Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 16 Next

It be raining Banelings onto your bunker!

But... mines can shoot up!

I sent in zerglings to set them off.

But... mines can shoot up!

If only everyone else did that. We wouldn't need this shelter.

The problem is that the mine can pay for itself way to easily. A possible fix is make it so you have to fire it. That way you have to do more work than just burrow it.
Feels good to need this thread again.
GUIS! TERRAN IS UP! Lol :P the Other races just dont know it yet. Widow mines can be abused by other races.

The problem is that the mine can pay for itself way to easily. A possible fix is make it so you have to fire it. That way you have to do more work than just burrow it.

>Terrans need to do more work
>Zerg player

Automated defense systems activating. Target Acquired. Terminating...
GUIS! TERRAN IS UP! Lol :P the Other races just dont know it yet. Widow mines can be abused by other races.
Let's hope they don't find it out. :P
Remember in WoL when the queen range got buff making it so Terran had 0 early game pressure. Then crushes us with BL Infestor

Well in the words of every zerg then. - L2p noobs

You do realize that would make it really broken right? Right now we can't choose what is targets. With minimum map awareness we can kill clump'd up targets and make it 300% more cost effective.

You do realize that would make it really broken right? Right now we can't choose what is targets. With minimum map awareness we can kill clump'd up targets and make it 300% more cost effective.

I would say this is a good change from a design standpoint (rewards skilled decision making, punishes poor decision making), if Terran didn't already have a million other things to micro in battle. Maybe if we didn't have to heavily manage all of our other units in an engagement this would be a good change.
My Life for Aiur
I can't wait till Terran is Patched like it was in WoL, it shall be for HotS. En Taro Adun! My fellow Protoss warriors.
If you can't beat em join em, former zerg here, I am now practicing to continue laddering but Terran, cuz they are OP, even Life winning MLG said zerg is weak and need buff in victory speech. I have no need to complain anymore, I just adapt like water or rich people. GL HF.

You can already do this. You have 1.5 seconds before a Mine activates, once a target is in range. You can use that time to select the Mine and right-click a preferred target. The catch is that it resets the 1.5 second timer. You can actually click between multiple targets to cause the Mines to hold, while you wait for a specific target. This is known as "hold micro", but it is a lot of work, so you won't see it often.
So apparently since I am zerg my say doesn't mean anything according to some of you. I am sorry but some of you are acting so high and mighty of yourselves just because you are terran. However for those of you who gave constructive criticism ty.
*casts guardian shield over the bunker*
I'm a Zerg player but can I hide in here with you? Throw me in a cage or something till the QQ is over please!!!!!
So apparently since I am zerg my say doesn't mean anything according to some of you. I am sorry but some of you are acting so high and mighty of yourselves just because you are terran. However for those of you who gave constructive criticism ty.

All I'm hearing is Zerg QQ shouting being shouted at the Shelter.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BOOM!*
03/25/2013 10:06 AMPosted by MattOverMind

All I'm hearing is Zerg QQ shouting being shouted at the Shelter.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BOOM!*

The "OP" Mass Marines is clearing them out no... !@#$!!! BANELINGS!!!
I've found widow mines are the most damaging when you forget about them, and that's human error, not op.
Widow mines made me build a Raven early and subsequently realize how amazing the Raven is.