The Terror PRE/RP

Joeyray's Bar
2nd of December, 2502

It’s cold here, as always. It was measured at -80 yesterday, enough to freeze flesh solid. We here at the base have plentiful power, but we do have to question our staying here for the winter. After all, it’s suicide for the scientists to take samples, or otherwise check things out up here way up north. It’s been dark for a month. Four more to go. Cap’n says it shouldn’t be much longer until the Dominion decides to come, but we won’t know because you can’t use electronics or radios up here.

We still get decent food, rum, all the goodies, and I’d much rather be out here than on the frontlines against the Zerg and all them. But something feels a bit....off. I think it’s cause we is just gettin’ so tired of seeing no sun and all, but I could be wrong. Honestly, James’s disappearance still concerns me. I think the others are the same way. I mean...my god, what the hell does that sort of thing? They...they say it was...it had to be....a polar bear, or sum’thin’, but....I dunno. It just feels off. That thing...I don’t think it was no polar bear. I think it was a devil, tell you the truth. Anyways. I guess I’ll be seein’ ya soon enough. [END TRANSMISSION]

You are a Dominion Soldier/Scientist/Researcher/Misc. on the Dominion Research base on Korhal, way up in the abandoned arctic. For the past months, you've been stationed here, and now, it is December. Dark season. You shall not see Korhal's star for many months still, and boy are you missing it. Strange things have been happening, and it's cold enough outside to kill you in minutes. You're praying nothing goes wrong with the power or food, and yet....some food has been found to be spoiled. Hopefully this doesn't become a problem...

Oh, and some sailors think the devil is on the ice. But that's just....paranoia.

<(B.net Name)>
Name:
Job:
Appearance:
Backstory:

Just a warning. You may post.
Reserved for characters

<ThaneKrios>
Name: Paul Sharks
Job: Zerg xenobiologist
Appearance: Light blonde short hair. Medium height. Medium-small build. Just your ordinary looking scientist. Except with one long scar starting at his left upper forehead, that goes across his eye and reaches to his chin.
Backstory: Paul started life thinking he was going to be a doctor. When he became older he realized there were more and more doctors being drafted to become medics, or at least on the front lines. Terrified of being on the front lines, he studied as a xenobiologist. Paul got his scar from a terrible accident that broke out in a zerg research facility. It was only recently when Paul realized it was no accident. Paul used to working alongside many others as a zerg xenobiologist. His expertise slowly increased until he was put in this station. He is known for slight paranoia and now that disaster has stricken him once again, has almost gone mad with anti-dominion paranoia.
<ThaneKrios>
Name: Paul Sharks
Job: Zerg xenobiologist
Appearance: Light blonde short hair. Medium height. Medium-small build. Just your ordinary looking scientist. Except with one long scar starting at his left upper forehead, that goes across his eye and reaches to his chin.
Backstory: Paul started life thinking he was going to be a doctor. When he became older he realized there were more and more doctors being drafted to become medics, or at least on the front lines. Terrified of being on the front lines, he studied as a xenobiologist. Paul got his scar from a terrible accident that broke out in a zerg research facility. It was only recently when Paul realized it was no accident. Paul used to working alongside many others as a zerg xenobiologist. His expertise slowly increased until he was put in this station. He is known for slight paranoia and now that disaster has stricken him once again, has almost gone mad with anti-dominion paranoia.
Accepted. The research will be for a variety of things, but Zerg would naturally be a priority. Looks good.
Thanks! I'm excited for this RP. Looks like the first good one in a while. Not that... Err... I hope that nobody takes that personally...

What I meant is, it looks like the first good, Starcraft based, new idea, classic RP in a while.

Dac, do you have HotS? I ask because I might withdraw if there are HotS spoilers, even if they are minor.