Technical Support
Prev 1 11 12 13 Next
What fixed it for me was when i exited and reopened the installer it asked to do some repair thing that took 15-60 min and after i did that it worked like a charm
same for me! i switched to eu server and when i tried to switch back to us it just crashed. uninstalled and installed it again and it still crashes. reinstalled afterwards a continues to crashes. will this madness ever end?
Bugcraft 2 PLOX
I had the same problem. I reinstalled and then it worked.
Had the same issue, solved it by:

Uninstalling the game
Deleting the Starcraft II folder in my documents
Deleting the Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment in in C:\programdata
Ensuring the Starcraft II folder is gone within program file

Downloading and installing the client again

BTW There is a quicker 'fix', make a new user profile / user and launch starcraft from the new user account.

NOTE: now all my characters, friends and achievements are gone! WTF?
Kinda the same for me too....while in a mission I get tabbed out to desktop for no reason several times during game play
Does this problem happen only with digital download, or is there also a problem if you but HotS at a place like GameStop, get back to your computer, and install from the disc?
Don't think it has anything to do with HoTS Setho.

Any update on this Blizzard???
I had this problem too, however i fixed it. I just uninstalled the game, updated windows and reinstalled. works fine now
is there another patch about to come out? sign-in screen is saying that the server and the region is a mismatch or something along those lines. Played a little on the european servers... not as fun really.
I can't even start the game up, whenever I click "Play" at the launch screen my computer gives me an error about starting up the application, and then a message appears saying an error has happened starting sc2. This seems to be different from everyone else's problem, can anyone give me advice on how to fix this?
i try to log in just now and i have this client login error. What should I do?
s there another patch about to come out? sign-in screen is saying that the server and the region is a mismatch or something along those lines. Played a little on the european servers... not as fun really.

same here Kashibby
Hello everyone,

My problem according to Blizzard is "Game client version mismatch with selected region" My current selected region is Americas and basically Blizzard is not working hard enough to get the server back up and running. All I want to do is play the campaign it is ridiculous how I cannot do that without being logged into battle.net.

Blizzard can you please hurry this up or could you at least make the campaign mode not on Battle.net so we can have some fun playing SC2 while you fix your server problems.
gg blizzard!!!!!!!!!!
Come on! we need a fix that actually works!
03/14/2013 11:09 AMPosted by Sethzar
s there another patch about to come out? sign-in screen is saying that the server and the region is a mismatch or something along those lines. Played a little on the european servers... not as fun really.

same here Kashibby

Me too. I just want to play campaign and I can't and it sucks because the only thing you really need to login to the servers for is multiplayer! Get it together Blizz! I get having to be logged in due to your saves being stored on their servers, but the only time this problem should occur is if you are trying to start or join a match online. This needs to be fixed ASAP!
when i go to login it would say my region hasnt updated yet -_-. trying to reinstall now to see if that does anything.
There is a message now on the login screen that says that they are aware that there is problems with the servers authenticating your region and they are working on it. I hope this doesn't take all day. Guess I will go play some God Of War while I wait. I just hope this gets fixed very quickly!!
Reinstalling wont do anything if the server you want to join is currently down. This is all on Blizzards end not the customers.

The ball is in your court Blizzard,