Custom Game Save Data

Editor Discussion
Where can i find the Custom Game Save data for games like Squadron Tower Defense, i play a lot of games on different computers and want a way to carry around my save so i dont have to keep restarting.??
In short, they are "bank" files. They are essentially in "My Documents" in the Starcraft 2 folder.

For example in :
C:\Users\(User)\Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\(Some number related to accounts)\(Something like 1-S2-1-ZZZZZZ)\Banks

Do NOT confuse the path with :
C:\Users\(User)\Documents\StarCraft II\Banks as that path is the path where mapmakers' local tests with their map can write their bank files there. In other words, the banks in that specific path are NOT the multiplayer banks you are looking for.
Thank you very much.!!
hi im tying to do a arcade map syle third person shooter, but i dont know how to make that when we rotate the camera that mke the unit rotate too (unit rotate with the camera)

if there is someone can help me that will be apreciated
how do you apply it once u found it in banks?
In short, they are "bank" files. They are essentially in "My Documents" in the Starcraft 2 folder.

For example in :
C:\Users\(User)\Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\(Some number related to accounts)\(Something like 1-S2-1-ZZZZZZ)\Banks

Do NOT confuse the path with :
C:\Users\(User)\Documents\StarCraft II\Banks as that path is the path where mapmakers' local tests with their map can write their bank files there. In other words, the banks in that specific path are NOT the multiplayer banks you are looking for.

how do you force the game to pull from it when you play?
This is not the same for Mac. Can someone please tell me the pathway for the starcraft II Bank files are for macs?
I am testing my game offline. I need to test as a new player. is there a way to do this without disabling any saving bank triggers?
You could navigate to the "no not confuse this" location mentioned earlier and delete your map's bank file (or at least temporarily relocate it in case you want to use it again later).
Funny you should say that. I did it. deleted the local file.. and no im not sure... but online games are literally killing the units that have saved progress. Pretty sure theyre not related but Banks are so weird. Any idea how to prevent future returning players from being killed? All I did was rename my bank sections and keys.. the stats DID reset... but now theyre dying.
A bank doesn't do anything unless a trigger wants it to... so whatever is killing your units is doing so deliberatly. Have you double-checked all references to your bank? Replacing an existing unit with a unit from a bank that doesn't exist might cause something like that?
I thought I updated this. Might be good for anyone else who finds this. I added an effect that sounded like it would just be an effect, like a visual.. Which is what I wanted when units level up. Turns out, the effect I added killed the unit upon level up.

I was so relieved to realize that it wasnt the units that were broken, it was me! :D lol