Never gonna let you down

ANZ / SEA
Hey guys, there are a few things i'd like to address in this thread.

Firstly, I would like to formally thank everyone for their support in getting me here, especially my guardian angel.

I am certain that I would like to avoid any future bruises from the forum banhammer, hence I have produced the following to prevent such an event from occurring. Remember, prevention is the key.

I hereby proclaim a number of rules that will ensure that I never directly or indirectly harm the general public and hence be awarded another ban.

The declaration of Haza: Forum conduct and behaviour
Section 1: Making threads
I: Threads shall not contain material that is specifically for the purpose of angering or provoking a negative response (Trolling)
II: I have the freedom of making threads on any topic other than the following
-Opinions of others
-Personal life
-Political opinion and analysis
-Balance
III: Balance topic limitations (mentioned in II) are specifically related to balance, not imbalance.
IV: Threads and topics authored by myself are exempt from I-II if they are a meme
V: If my own ideas or ideas inspired by myself or by collaboration is posted by proxy; these rules shall not apply

Section 2: Attitudes towards other posters
I: I will not troll other posters
II: I shall not engage in insults, lies, or suggest stereotypes in regards to other posters
III: I shall address posters by common names or, if applicable, nicknames.
IV: Section 2 is invalidated towards a certain individual's actions/ attitudes are consistent with the one (1) or more of the following criteria:
That the person is;
a) Regarded as a troll
b) Known to have inconsistent judgement or posting activity
c) Questionable knowledge of the game
d) Behavior that may come across insulting towards one or more posters

Section 3: Miscellaneous
I: I have the express ability to utilise sarcasm in any given situation
II: Conspiracies regarding games or blizzard may be acknowledged within any given post or thread, regardless of its nature
III: I may state that certain games are better than others in top 10 countdown threads
IV: Breaking a rule will receive self-disciplinary action, which will vary in severity of punishment depending on which rule was broken
V: This thread and it's rules contained with the Declaration of Haza and may be subject to change without notification if the following change is made for:
a) Grammatical errors
b) Clarification purposes
VI: If the declaration of Haza becomes subject to significant amendment, the public will be notified by a follow-up post.
VII: These rules cease to function if the thread is subject to the following:
a) Deletion
b) Buried by a low-rated status
c) Older than a one (1) year in age

Signed: Haza

So there we have it. But there is one last thing I would like to address, I am also currently offering a blank slate to anyone who would like to apply for one. This is in spirit of the one i have received.

Blank slates:
- Volka
I will say that I have liked this post, mainly because I think this kind of thing should be necessary for posting on the forums. If more people were like you, the NA forums would not have the reputation they have. Instead, it would be a place where people went to actually discuss the game.

Though old Haza was what kept the SEA forums alive... May I suggest you get a specific day off that you can give yourself where you revert to your SEA forum behaviour? Cause I think that would be a good idea...

Also, I came into this thread expecting some kind of rick roll...
Read very closely at what my Declaration offers, Mossie, maybe you'll notice something..
03/10/2013 05:07 AMPosted by Haza
Read very closely at what my Declaration offers, Mossie, maybe you'll notice something..

But some of your greatest pieces of work came from threads that can't be made with this declaration :(
Thanks. But why is there aus/nz and sea now ?? We can share a room cant we ?
03/10/2013 04:08 AMPosted by Haza
I have the express ability to utilise sarcasm in any given situation

I love it!

______________________________________________________________________________
    Mathmick - Most Valuable Poster
    http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/36798 - The Most Valuable Poster program info

"Life... is strength... ...it seems logical enough. You live, you affect your world."
03/10/2013 05:12 AMPosted by TheGame
But some of your greatest pieces of work came from threads that can't be made with this declaration :(

It is a real shame, I will admit, but I wish to make amends for the atrocities I have committed in the past and harassment made to certain individuals. I'm sorry, but when it comes to SEA, community come first.

Still offering blank slates.
OH, Me Please!
How much are they?
Free of charge.

You will be added to the OP list of blank slates.

Not that you really needed any..
I'll take 2 !
Do you have a payment plan ?
03/10/2013 05:12 AMPosted by TheGame

It's necessary, I don't want to make those kinds of threads anymore.

They were pathetic anyway.
oh my...someone has been drinking =D

I have been hibernating for the last couple of months. Was there any reason why Haza is making a declaration?
03/10/2013 06:51 AMPosted by SiopaoAsado
I have been hibernating for the last couple of months. Was there any reason why Haza is making a declaration?

You might wanna keep things in your pants for a while...

.... Haza, SiopaoAsado... And now Volka.

I guess this was not meant to be.

Nah, the OP still stands.
So its true.. ? That you have a pet guardian angel?
03/10/2013 09:09 AMPosted by NoVice

Novice, have you been drinking? This is Siopao you're talking too..

Anyway, good luck keeping all of these Haza.

SLIN VLA.
Where did you get it ?
I'm interested in getting one myself (always wanted one).
Have you tried eBay? Or maybe you steal *AHEM* permanently borrow Haza's?

SLIN VLA.
03/10/2013 09:09 AMPosted by NoVice

...I...cannot...it is...too...BIG! =D

If I keep it in my pants, it might explode out and land on your lap. You dont want that <unless you are into those kind of things =D>
Ooh I get it!, A balloon artist! Nice.