Noobschool tournament #6 HOTS

ANZ / SEA
PLEASE NOTE: you can only play in this if you have a SEA account, this is all on SEA
NOW FULL!

>>>>>>>>>>STREAMER<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
www.twitch.tv/flamga

For those of you who don't know, noobschool is a channel all about learning and teaching the game, so if you're new, you should come visit for sure, or if you're a veteran, you can come help others to learn!
This tournament is not too serious, no prizes or anything, just for fun. If you're above platinum don't expect too much serious competition.
The 6th noobschool tournament will be held on friday the 29th of march, 10pm AEDT (GMT+11)

Each round is to be played Best of 3, finals are best of 5, lose one series and you're eliminated.
Meet in the noobschool channel at 9:50, if you will be late, please alert me, if you do not you will be disqualified if you are 10 minutes late.

we will have a seperate bronze tournament! (although if you would like to play in the unrestricted tournament you can) If you are currently in bronze league, just tell me when you sign up and you will play against other bronzes only. Rules are the same in both tournaments
To sign up PM me in game or reply to this thread.

The first map of each round is determined randomly displayed on brackets, after that loser chooses map.

Maps are as follows:
Ohana
Daybreak
Cloud Kingdom
Shakuras plateau
Bel'shir Vestige
Akilon Wastes
Neo Planet S

BRACKETS: http://challonge.com/noobschool6
BRONZE BRACKETS: http://challonge.com/noobschool6b

If you are interested please reply to this thread or pm me!
Also, if anyone would like to cast/stream you are very welcome!
OPEN PLAYERS:
Neblime
SoundsSC
Rendorian
Mossie
Rebellion
Slayer
Cyphus
Volka
RatsofTobruk
Blacklunar
Distyl
Alexi
baRR
Onlylose
Infected
Kenji
Mintleaf
Stwomy
DrKarLeb
Ominous
Krelsin
Storm
HedKrusher
Narse
Centrelink
Demonslayer
Eluce
Ace
CSregicide
tkMad
BRONZE PLAYERS:
Linkcap
Pezz
Englishbacon
Pickle
SEA server is died =(
SEA server is died =(

so you're not signing up because you cant find team games on SEA???????
I get games in ~40 seconds on sea still

And i got gold :D

Who knows? Maybe I will be able to actually make it this time (Don't trust my word unless Im online within 10 mins of it starting though... Unreliable internet and everything...)
I AM HERE NEB I SHALL DEFEAT U THIS TIME (EVIL LAUGH)

Also i will need to message u about something.
Nebline i coming onto your tornament bronze player ranked 2nd on bronze at the 20th of march
< slayer ill be playing im in silver league
NEB YOU SPACED IT! NEBBB :DDDD
NEB YOU SPACED IT! NEBBB :DDDD

I added some fancy shmancy bold too. so are you in?
Yes yes! I can make it!

The tourney's in HotS mode right?
The tourney's in HotS mode right?

ofc. I should note this
Damn, i would've loved to join in, but Next friday is Good friday, and i'm heading away camping for the easter long weekend. I really would love to have a go at more of these fun touneys.

For future reference however in-case you guys have more of these, and I wish to join in, what if I mostly play on NA server, and don't have a league on SEA, still cool with me joining in anyway? (of course I have a SEA account, i just don' t use it anymore).

Also, you guys have a NA channel as well as SEA? I'm at work currently, and can't check for myself right now.
03/21/2013 08:51 PMPosted by Gorgazm
what if I mostly play on NA server, and don't have a league on SEA, still cool with me joining in anyway?

sure thing, you just aren't allowed to play in bronze.

Also, you guys have a NA channel as well as SEA

no. but if someone wants to make it I won't be charging in and claiming ownership.
aww I'll be away on holidays! ah well
Count me in Nebby, though I may not show up or be late lol.
Count me in.
i would like to play if that is ok =)

is-is it okay neb?
Quick question, as a random player am I allowed to just have 3 set matchups?

as in, if Im up against T I play Z, if I'm up against Z I play P and if I'm up against P I play T?

Or do I have to pick random if I wanna play all 3 races, or just pick one and hope for the best (because being in gold I would be hopelessly outmatched against plat/diamond players anyway)
03/23/2013 04:06 AMPosted by Cyphus

is-is it okay neb?

Don't worry, he's not on all the time so it is most likely a yes.

Though we need a link to your SEA account so we know which league you are in...