Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class IX

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
"Yes... He may be... But aren't you worried that they might find out who he is and purposely show him what they have? After all... it could be a trap. He makes them sound smarter than they appear for some reason... Hell, if everyone loves them... They are doing something right. But then again, they don't have to care for the people who they don't rule over... Contact him then, but if something is gonna happen or his cover is blown... He gets the hell out of there, not if and or buts... Even if it's data." Shade says once more.
"I think Flint would be the one to talk to about contacting him. As for his cover, I figure he's nothing to worry about as a changeling."
IC: "i think it was more.... ok i can't explain it. i feel like crap, i'm covered in my own damn blood and i think i popped my shoulder i'm going to eat something" i say as i grab the wall and try and heave myself up. Sadly i fall backwards flat on my back "ok maybe not at full strength" i pant
"That would be for the best... But I agree, his disguise shouldn't be too hard even as a Changeling. But here's the thing... I heard things about a couple different Changelings before in the past... Their powers. But even as one man or woman, they wont be able to handle this by themselves if their cover is blown... So I'll have one other go with him, more or less as an extraction if something gets really hot. Too tell you the truth it's a Prototype ship I have been working on in secret... You know about those cloaking fields the Commune use? I'm thinking about merging that with the Poltergeist ones."

~

I wasn't laughing, and I wasn't excited he was back... Well... Why should I be excited in something of life or death? "I see... So are you okay? Are you still dying? And don't bother asking me to help pick you up. You on your own unless someone gets here... As for the food... The kitchen probably doesn't have power."
IC: "don't try to act okay. Saw you crying, so i decided to get back up. well it wasn't as simple as that but it'll probably take another weak at least for you to even say something nice to me again. as for if i'm dying or not? dunno coming back to life isn't a simple thing." i growl before using both hands to slowly get myself back into standing position.
"He's related to Andy. Pretty sure that Wraith of his will work. First though," He calls in a Hydralisk which carries out the traitor to containment, "we talk to the people waiting at the door." I quickly beckon Alicia in and approach Shade and Cayl.

"We, uh, have a question for you." I look at Sam and Tari and sigh. "But away from those two."
"Pff, whatever Cayl, whatever..." Shade saw Terance and beckoned Sam and Tari out of the room with DM powers since they weren't on and we really needed to advance. "Yes?" She says after the two leave the room.

~

"I know I'm not okay! And what do you mean it'll take a week for me to say something nice to you? All you did was fall down and die... I think? I don't know anymore..." I say.
I look at Alicia and then back at Shade. "I'd like for Alicia to room with me. Then she has a gift for Tari."
Shade was interested in all of this. "Really? Hmm... I was not expecting that... I believe I could arrange that. Now about a gift? I want to hear about it so I know what she wants from me."
IC: i crouch down in front of her "you know what you can do for me? After me just dying and all this craziness that went on today? Just smile. It works wonders for me you know?" i say chuckling at my own weakness.
I look at Alicia, then back at Shade and chuckle. "I'll let her tell you, since it's best coming from her."
I decided to just play along and give him a weak smile. "Is that better oh smiley?" I say.

~

Shade gave a nod and sat down. "I'm sorry that all of this has happened to all of you... But unfortunately it was more or less a freak accident we weren't prepared for."
IC: "nice fake smile. it'll do for now" i say getting back up and heading for the cafeteria
OOC:
Right... so just what do I need to respond to?...
I read through that kinda fast.
Just tell Shade Alicia's gift idea.
IC:
[Alicia]
I grin and hold up my room key;
"I figured this with a note saying 'For Sam' aught to do the trick."
Shade gave a shrug. "Why not... I see no problem with that. I'm not going to be too curious on what's going on... Yet."

~

I shake my head as Dante takes off, almost half dragging myself to the wheelchair and lifting myself up.
I grin and nod. "You won't have to be. We're all adults here."
IC: " how long do you plan to stay?" Jack asks me "as long as i can really, i wonder if whatever i did was permanent?" i wondered, " pfft not likely" Jake replies
I turn to Alicia and take her hand, smiling. "Shall we get things arranged in the room?"