Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 21)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
"No. No. We no like you."

Too bad.

"Rather die. But you may have fun trying to kill me." I growl in reply.

Your nothing but a worm that I can crush at my leisure. You are insignificant. My swarm will deal with you stragglers easily.
03/23/2013 03:13 PMPosted by smylez
"Rather die. But you may have fun trying to kill me." I growl in reply.

Your nothing but a worm that I can crush at my leisure. You are insignificant. My swarm will deal with you stragglers easily.

"So arrogant of yourself. When your 'Swarm' fails, do come back with that same arrogance. It will be so entertaining to hear after they are all drained of life."
I'm sorry, who got conquered on Zerus?
Likelihood of Swarm failure low. Swarm adapts. Swarm gathers essence, changes. When new difficulties encountered, new solutions developed. Your race: unchanging. Unsuccessful.
No reply? I thought so as much.

Likelihood of Swarm failure low. Swarm adapts. Swarm gathers essence, changes. When new difficulties encountered, new solutions developed. Your race: unchanging. Unsuccessful.

You seem to posses vision. Now tell me, who am I?
"You are Sarah Kerrigan, FORMER Queen of Blades, FORMER leader of the swarm, the same whose failure to stop the terrans on Char and subsequent de-infestation lead to the near extinction of the zerg."
Incorrect. Entity is Sarah Kerrigan, future Queen of Blades. Infestation has not yet occurred.
I'm sorry, who got conquered on Zerus?

"Changes nothing. There will always be those who resist the hierarchy. The method they do it does not matter, yet there is always one. Just as you resisted against the Overmind, so too shall some resist you."

"That is where you are incorrect. We change as we kill, embracing new weapons, carapace, and looks as we kill our enemies. Your 'Swarm' is vulnerable just as we are. Once they are cut from their leadership, they become like us."
"You are Sarah Kerrigan, FORMER Queen of Blades, FORMER leader of the swarm, the same whose failure to stop the terrans on Char and subsequent de-infestation lead to the near extinction of the zerg."

Incorrect. Entity is Sarah Kerrigan, future Queen of Blades. Infestation has not yet occurred.

Do I have to physically stab you with my talons for you to see that I am indeed, the Primal Queen of Blades? Or should I operate you again?
"It still does not change your failures, but I shall withdraw, for now."
"You are smylez. Not Sarah Kerrigan of any period of time. Just a person that has a computer and internet connection."
"Changes nothing. There will always be those who resist the hierarchy. The method they do it does not matter, yet there is always one. Just as you resisted against the Overmind, so to shall some resist you."

Your lack of knowledge is disturbing so I will make it simple for you. I am the swarm. The Zerg look to power as a sign of leadership. I am the strongest, therefore, all of the Swarm belong to me. The Brood mothers acknowledges me as their leader because I am the most powerful. They will bow before me or die. It is as simple as that.

"You are smylez. Not Sarah Kerrigan of any period of time. Just a person that has a computer and internet connection."

<---Says otherwise.
I've beat HotS campaign and I still need to finish the download.
89% as of now
"Reality and fact is on my side. You are a person who has a computer and internet connection as well as Starcraft 2. My argument is true and valid."
03/23/2013 03:42 PMPosted by smylez
"Changes nothing. There will always be those who resist the hierarchy. The method they do it does not matter, yet there is always one. Just as you resisted against the Overmind, so to shall some resist you."

Your lack of knowledge is disturbing so I will make it simple for you. I am the swarm. The Zerg look to power as a sign of leadership. I am the strongest, therefore, all of the Swarm belong to me. The Brood mothers acknowledges me as their leader because I am the most powerful. They will bow before me or die. It is as simple as that.

"Then, as you die and your pitiful Broodmothers fight among themselves, we will thrive as your 'Swarm' kills itself slowly. We will kill and remain as your 'Swarm' dies off. And, as you die, just remember: You were not strong enough to be the true 'ruler' of your...'Swarm'."
"Then, as you die and your pitiful Broodmothers fight among themselves, we will thrive as your 'Swarm' kills itself slowly. We will kill and remain as your 'Swarm' dies off. And, as you die, just remember: You were not strong enough to be the true 'ruler' of your...'Swarm'."

*Kerrigan facepalm*

Why am I arguing with a lower life form?

*Kinetic blasts Jester into nothingness*
I've beat HotS campaign and I still need to finish the download.
89% as of now

Hehehehehehehehe, just had to install the expansion, which took all of 15 minutes.
*Kinetic blast does nothing* "Good try. Not even close to enough. Try again."
"Reality and fact is on my side. You are a person who has a computer and internet connection as well as Starcraft 2. My argument is true and valid."

Right back at you. Now, remind me why we are here again?

These comebacks are soooo gosu.
03/23/2013 03:57 PMPosted by smylez

These comebacks are soooo gosu.

"And yours are any better? Insults to your elders and claiming those who predate you are inferior to you? You, terran, need to learn that you are not invincible. No one is. The strongest survive on their own, not behind a wall of flesh, moving them like puppets in a show."