Calling All Writers

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
04/10/2013 05:06 PMPosted by DarkZelot
Should I even ask?

Well smylez was the only one who sent in a story, so no one else really has much right to criticize it in my opinion

Ok you got a good point.
Wait… did I just win an argument on the internet?
Wait… did I just win an argument on the internet?
So not a argument lol. You just presented evidence too stop one from happening is all and I agreed that you are right.
Still going on the scoreboard
Lol why may I ask?
win an argument on the internet?

That doesn't happen often
This is true. I tried once too win one on yahoo about why Gay's should get married. Oh that was a fight and even when I was right I was wrong. So yes I'd write this down and make it a holiday.
04/10/2013 07:07 PMPosted by SilverWolf
and even when I was right I was wrong.

Uhm... What? Sounds like you were right to me.
04/10/2013 08:02 PMPosted by ThaneKrios
and even when I was right I was wrong.

Uhm... What? Sounds like you were right to me.

Tell that too the bible players.
Well, what was your strongest argument?

(Don't worry, we aren't going to start a flamewar :P)
That the nation in which we live in was built on equal rights and the includes in religion and just cause one religion doesn't believe in it it doesn't give another person the right too judge or tell another who or who they can't love. That and if you love someone you should have a chance too be with them if they love you back.
What did they say back to you????????

Im guessing something like this "ITS SIN AND AGAINST GODS WILL!!!!"
Pretty much. Kept quoting something about some city in the bible.
Pretty much. Kept quoting something about some city in the bible.

Sodom and Gomorrah? Yeah, they were the pinnacle of sexual sin in ancient Roman times and God destroyed the city for it.
"Things have double meanings. And I am about to post a story so I can start critiquing smylez'."
04/11/2013 07:57 PMPosted by ShadowFury
Things have double meanings.

Care to elaborate?

And I am about to post a story so I can starting critiquing smylez'

Wait... What's your story have to do with critiquing smylez'?
"Things in the bible can have double meanings. Phrases have double meanings. Words have double meanings. Etc. And for the story, I am posting one so I have the right to critique smylez' story.
04/11/2013 08:01 PMPosted by ShadowFury
Things in the bible can have double meanings. Phrases have double meanings. Words have double meanings. Etc.

Very true, but generally, you can take the Bible literally.
Too many people take the bible too serious in my honest opinion. Assuming God does exist the bible was only meant too be a guide not in which too live your life revolved around. And the first thing we are taught is too love each other and thus we should go around saying who can't and can marry just cause of something written by man.
"Remember that it was made in a different time, where the speech was different. The part about being gay is a sin could mean something completely different. Jesus is supposedly loving of all, if gays are considered bad, that means that Jesus does not hold a love for all. It is the same with blacks. Either the pope said they were lesser, or somewhere in the bible it did, but that means that Jesus would not hold a love for all if blacks were seen as lesser people and to be slaves."

Too many people take the bible too serious in my honest opinion. Assuming God does exist the bible was only meant too be a guide not in which too live your life revolved around. And the first thing we are taught is too love each other and thus we should go around saying who can't and can marry just cause of something written by man.

"This is very true as well."